Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Friday 16-Dec-2011 Day 3 (Psycho game) (Page 2)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks lakshmi for the wonderful update... Big smile

Good episode and really happy that things are moving super fast...
1) T and T back to chennai...so T is going to MM house aka next vacation spot...transit place from Blore to MM house is GW house??...We need to hear some dosage of gutter from Ta mom right, as its many days...so they showed that as a transit place w/o fail TongueWink

2) I still blv TA is only acting...and that really made me enjoy the episode...If he is acting or not I really dont know, but thinking like he is acting and watching makes me enjoy the episode particularly the psycho scenes and her enjoyments...WinkTongue

3) KP has done one best thing in life now...reacording a video clip, that too when Psycho madam says she wants to kill T if she crosses her life.Tongue..Yes thats the point !!!...And its safe T is away from the psycho and let her continue her studiesBig smile

4) TA is not able to face T face to face and answer her questions. But his irritation and the way he went to slap T was geunine somehow I think , as T was a bit overboard talking about unknown parents of C...so TA might have reacted so and good that he did not...T should have stopped with C alone and about her biological parents...sighOuch

5) Will Puvi say about GW convo in phone??? ..Probably he wont..sigh..when he tells it would be too late...Confused

6) I wonder what all info TA told about T/C convo and what blame was on T?? If TA told exact things..Puvi might have got a clue..but lets see...Confused
Any ways a good episode and I hope it continues the same way...Keep up the good pace CT's Thumbs Up..It makes us watch the torturous episode thinking Psycho track will reach climax soon..Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeysThendralfanlakshyamGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for the update
Tamil got so angry with Padma when she scolded him for money.But now his mom is verbally abusing his wife Thulasi like a dirt and she has to be patient and live with her because he cannot find any other job other than what Charu offers.Wow .I think Tamil is not  worth for Charu/Thulasi.She should understand that by now.He cannot even keep his love panni marriage panna wife then how can he keep if at all he marries Charu after all the dram his second wife happy.Now Charu is running the show and maybe when Charu married Tamil by fate if keeps loosing job then he will leave her also.After seeing Tamil today I hope Charu realises that this guy is not worth for even a dime.
Why it is so difficult for Charu to find another Tamil.I think it shouldn't be that difficult.Afterall you need to find someone who gives zero respect to his wife allows all his family member to verbally abuse her to any extent and BTW ask other half to sacrifice everything so he can get a average job and run his life.

Looks like Keshav is a good fit for Charu and his family.
I think Charu mom and dad should know how to keep their in check instead of allowing her to roam with BF all the time.When are they going to learn the lesson ?
I feel weird they haven't made any effort to find out things about Keshav.
Keshav need money which C has and C needs fake love which he can provide so made for each other.

Thanks
Desi

Edited by desicpn - 16 December 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamJan50Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Lakshmi for the superb update and comments..Hug

Thulasi was superb as usual.. But cannot see her tears again.. really sad.. TA is just too much.. How can he justify his words even though if he is acting.. So next in MM's house.. so there will be some more tortures for Thulasi from Padma.. I just want Thulasi to concentrate on her studies without thinking of anything else.. But that is not going to happen anyways.. 

KP recording is a good sign.. But I think every evidence will come only when the situation goes to the extreme.. 
1.GP knows the truth and is keeping it with him 
2.Joseph knows the truth and hesitating to tell it as he will also be a culprit
3.KP knows the truth and planning to the side of Charu for money sake
4.The doctor knows and he also informed where TA is not ready to believe him.
5.Lav and GW knows but they are totally on the opposite side for the leads.. 

@Shubba akka: I too agree with you as always Shubba akka, TA acting matter.. Cos TA never will curse anyone to this extent.. and that too now he is doing it for his own lovable wife.. whom he loved to the core..

I guess next step TA is going to leave T at MM's house and leave to b'lore.. There at work, Charu should call KP to tell her new plan of getting TA as her major problem Thulasi is gone.. TA should receive on KP's behalf.. where he gets to know and somehow after that he may look at the recorded video on the phone.. at the same time here in Chennai Thulasi should go and approach GP regarding this matter where he will take the further step of visiting b'lore to inform TA and to confirm Charu's condition.. Where at that time Jospeh hearing Thulasi's problem should open up and Everyone including Deepa joseph Kanagu and Thulasi should come to b'lore to prove this to TA.. where TA will be locked from every side to listen the truth including from Charu(on the phone)..

Or Charu may open up directly her views and intentions to TA as she believes TA hates Thulasi now.. which will lead TA to know the truth.. I guess there is less chance of Charu directly opening it up.. as she has promised on herself yest and I think many times in front of TA that she is not a kind of girl who snatches other girl's husband.. I think she may only open up when Ta comes and questions after knowing all the truth.. 

By the way, It may be Charu winning day, but what happened to her dialog to GW on the other day that 'Thulasi will be back alone as she has left as TA's wife. and I will be back as TA's wife as she was leaving alone'???? Today Thulasi came back with TA only..!! even though they are fighting..ROFL  [edo ippadi ellam solli sandosha pattuka vendiyadu daan..]

Hoping for a promo.. lets see what is in store for us next week..

Edited by TTfan - 16 December 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeyslakshyamThendralfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

By the way, It may be Charu winning day, but what happened to her dialog to GW on the other day that 'Thulasi will be back alone as she has left as TA's wife. and I will be back as TA's wife as she was leaving alone'???? Today Thulasi came back with TA only..!! even though they are fighting..ROFL

Hoping for a promo.. lets see what is in store for us next week..

Aama...Psycho can only tell dialogs and no actions to make that happensAngry...same goes with other 2 shameless creatures aka GW and LavDead...Charu said this same thing before going to UK too...that she will be TA 's wife when she returns...maybe psycho thinks that if TT fights she is his wifeSilly...after every TT fight psycho tells that TA is hers in her paavapatta room...i just want this TT fight to get more worse and i want GW/Lav introduce the simply stunning new bride which they looked day and night just for TA Dead...then TA can jump out of terrace.

Edited by Tanu. - 16 December 2011 at 1:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeysThendralfanlakshyamTTfanPearl.KarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@desicpn,
You are spot on, regarding Tamil and Chaaru. Tamil has proved to be such an arrogant ignorant , un correctable loser, why can't Chaaru understand that?. The problem is Chaaru fell for his flamboyance and Romeo qualities. When she was cheated, she was mentally affected. From where she is coming from, it is the biggest shock of her life. She is not herself. She has no control over her self. So she is not at fault. People at fault are Gw for using her and not advising her properly and encouraging her, GP who knows very well her mental status without a doubt but does nothing, and Tamil after betraying her due to cowardice and allowing the guilt to control him. I think even T should think that he is no longer dependable and she has to fend for herself. So she must take up a job while doing her studies from her father's house. MM should at least help her now to make up for all his atrocities towards her in the past.
@acorn,
How can we blame Tz for all this? When she knows she has no support from the most important person in TA's life. TA who loves her but so gullible, he trusts her enemies ,and the ex fianc who is powerful and scheming. TA is her only support. No woman can be so sure of her man in such circumstances.It is not that she does not trust him, but there are something's in marriage which is beyond love. Right in front of us we see how successful Chaaru is in creating this rift.in this world no love bet any couple is invincible. Marriages work not just because of love but other things that go right. In T's case nothing is going on right except love of Ta.T is human. She can't   be like a robot not to be shattered by Chaaru and Gw.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanGayashriTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshyam for the superb update...
I had a gut feeling that Tuls has learned tactics..Bad judgement by me... She should have kept mum to TA and make him understand things by himself. Good that he dropped her in Chennai atleast she can take up her studies...
Sudha, GW all against her in that house... Better she stays in MM house.. Now Padma is the only one she has to bear.. that too she has the support of her brother & sister...
Charu enjoying her victorious act!uh...How long does this KP think of ditching Charu... after she becomes mad? The only good thing which he did properly in his life is taking that video while she was in her Psycho state... Wish that video should be seen by VR, GP or even TA!
VR and Gaya happy abt Kp as tgeir mappuilai, when GP comes from Chennai they would make a visit to KP's fake parents house... they might get a glimpse of it.. I feel to cancel this marriage KP and Charu might take up that Veetoda Mappilai issue into the limelight.. Lets see.
I agree to Acorn that its high time she stop arguing and proclaiming for her right with TA as her wife. Whatever Charu or anyn for that matter doesto separate them, he is not going to throw away from his life... Even in circumstances where she was cheated by Vel he proved his love for her in the court... all these matters are just dust compared to those...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysAnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamGayashriTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I don't know for some reason I don't think Tamil is acting...if he were acting I think we may see different scenes or something...Mr. K is trying to make Tulasi solo here without anyone's help I feel...

@TTfan

Charu always makes bets and brags that she will achieve this and that but really she has failed.  Tulasi came straight to her bedroom and won over her parents and made Charu sleepless without acting.  Charu has no other way to play but to put on an act in front of others. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeysThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

sneha_v IF-Dazzler
sneha_v
sneha_v

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update 
Thulai is pavom and tamil i dnt expect him to behave like this to her atleast once he should have listen to her 
GW is too much...
letc see what is going to be happen 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTTfanKarthiN90

Go to top