anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh god, LOL, I don't know if it's just me but is the story moving super slow! We've been stuck on Jeevika's first day in her sasural almost all week :\ I DON'T hate the show before someone starts asking me why I'm watching if I criticize it. But you have to admit pace of the show this week has been SUPER S L O W  LOL. Not that I mind the Virika scenes. But we saw the Vadhera khandaan having breakfast together and now lunch- two days later. I WANT more story to the showww :( Can the pace pick up :[

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I mentioned the pace somewhere else too. In 5 days, they have only moved to the next afternoon after wedding!

Pace will pick up next week I think especially with Manvi's illness becoming more prominent. Maybe this week they wanted to show how often the sisters still talk to each other within a few hours. If they went a few days ahead then maybe it wouldn't settle well with the whole the 'I can't live without you' factor?!Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show is really slow...how long did the wedding take?
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, its been a week since the wedding, yet in the story it's still only the day after the wedding. I do love the show and all the moments this week, between Viren and Jeevika and the other family members , but still the needs to start picking up the pace  Edited by ejaz_biggestfan - 12 years ago
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agreed they need to pick it up...basically all we've seen is food all week
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you on this point, the pace was faster in the beginning but this week, they have been dragging it. 
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this week was really boring!
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I mentioned the pace somewhere else too. In 5 days, they have only moved to the next afternoon after wedding!

Pace will pick up next week I think especially with Manvi's illness becoming more prominent. Maybe this week they wanted to show how often the sisters still talk to each other within a few hours. If they went a few days ahead then maybe it wouldn't settle well with the whole the 'I can't live without you' factor?!

agree with you!  also in terms of the virika relationship, they needed to set the tone for it.. how will everything flow now that viren has someone else & someone relatively new to the family whom he cherishes?  i think they had all these scenes leading up to today for his dialogue concerning shy people rarely make amazing storylines, etc etc .. (honestly, we were all wondering if they'd ever address their eyelock-romance & add a little more action to it). so this week was also for that & next week the pace will definitely pick up... manvi's illness, dadji's rules & why they're there & no one attests them, how jeevika will adjust, swaminiji's after marriage thoughts on jeevika, and etc etc. LOL