mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi!! This might be my last OS untill Maybe February as I'm travelling during the Christmas Holidays. However if I do get some spare time, I'll def write something up😃

ASR: Everyone listen, me and Lavanya are not getting engaged, today or ever. We both made that decision.

The whole family has shocked faces

Nani: Arnav Bitwa, This is no time for jokes. All the guests are waiting downstairs and we can't keep them waiting for too long. People will think that something is up

ASR: Nani, I am not joking, in fact I don't remember being any more serious than I am right now about this

Nani: What are you saying?? You're telling us all this, right now, at the time of your engagement? You just think all this is a joke?? Today you've really disappointed me

Anjali (as usual crying a stream of never ending tears): No chotte. You cannot do this. I will not let you do this. Untill today I have never really questioned any one of your decisions but today I will not let you let LA go. This engagement will happen

ASR: All of you will have to understand. LA and I made this decision and that is our final decision

In the meantime PayAsh engagement still had not taken place and Khushi was getting slightly worried at where all the Raizadas were. She really hoped that this was not one of Shyams evil schemes. So she decided to go check what was wrong herself. Her feet as usual dragged her towards ASR's room and she stood outside the door where all their voices could be heard.

LA: Nani ji (finally speaking up in a soft voice, tears filling her eyes) I love all of you a lot and I'm grateful that god has given me such wonderful people I will always be able to call my second family but the decision has been made. ASR does not have the same feelings that I do for him so he does not want to ruin my life as he will never be able to give me the full love. Both of us made the decision to separate together and I think that is the right decision.

Di think about it, if ASR doesn't love me, think about how much pain it will give his heart by marrying me. And me, how would I feel to be getting engaged to a person who does not love me? If all of you love me Di, Nani, Mami all of you than you will support and respect our decision please.

Khushi couldn't bear to hear what she was hearing so she just ran into the room and went straight up to Lavanya. Lavanyaji  whats happening?? This cant be happening.. No this cant be happening (Khushi has tears of sadness for Lavanya in her eyes)

Lavanya hugs Khushi tightly and says: Chamkeeli, I will always thank god for bringing a friend like you to me. I will never forget what you have taught me and the change you brought in my life. But both me and ASR made this decision and we are not getting engaged.

Khushi: lavanyaji no..no.. you will get engaged today.. I will.. I will explain.. I..I.. (she was lost for words)

LA: No Khushi, today no ones saying will change our decision.

Nani hugs Lavanya and says: Bitiya, when  he brought you into our house i wanted to get rid of you as fast as I could. Now I don't want you to ever leave out lives bitiya, you are our family.

LA: aww Naniji (crying even more), I will never forget you naniji. You too are my grandmother

Anjali (still crying and crying): Khushiji, yesterday you told me to keep you engagement breaking a secret from the family as you did not want that news to create a sad atmosphere but see, now Chotte even does not want to get engaged. What is happening god..what is happening

Everybody looks toward Khushi who quickly faces the other way not wanting anyone to see her tears, wanting to avoid all the questions

Nani: Khushi bitiya, aapki saagai...

ASR walks towards Khushi, everyone looking at him: WHAT THE Khushi your saagai?? What did your fianc do, DAMMIT tell me what did he do? Is that why you were crying that day?? Answer me Khushi! Did he try to hurt you??

All the Raizadas and Lavanya witnessed this. Nobody had ever seen ASR this worried or concerned for anyone except his Di

Khushi: woh.. woh I broke ..I broke off the engagement... woh he..he.

Shyam praying in his head hoping she does not reveal anything

Khushi: we.. we found out.. he.. he ..he was already ma..marr..married..married

ASR: WHAT THE! I'll Kill that man..How dare he betray you like this. I'LL KILL HIM.. Why didn't you tell me Khushi about this?

Khushi did not have any words, she just let her tears pour down infront of everyone for the first time

Lavanya could see how much ASR cared for Khushi and she hoped that he would realize that he was actually in love with her

Nani: Khushi bitiya, all this happened and.. and you're still so strong.. I wonder why this only happens to good people.. She hugs Khushi tightly

Lavanya: Chamkeeli, you hid something so big like this from me. I wish I could be as strong as you chamkeeli.. She too hugs her tightly. I'm sure you'll fine your prince charming one day (while saying this she gives a sad glance to ASR)

Khushi: Lavanyaji, Naniji enough crying because of me. Lavanyaji, Arnavji  just please sort out all the problems you have and ..and (She coudn't get herself to say get engaged)

LA: No Khushi, as I said our decision is final. If you all love me please respect our decision please.. I don't want to leave this house sadly, I want to leave as happily as I can so please..

She then takes the blessings of all the elders and then goes  and takes Khushi's  hand and walks toward ASR. She takes ASR's hand and puts it on Khushi's hand.

LA: Khushi, promise me you will look after ASR

Khushi: Lavanyaji.. hu..hum??

LA: Yes chamkeeli, as everyone knows ASR only listens to you most of the time

Both Arhi look down at their feet at this statement

LA: And ASR, will you promise me something?

ASR: Anything Lavanya

LA: Make sure Khushi's Khushi never leaves her

ASR: Looks up at LA and all her can do is manage is a weak nod due to the guilt of what he put Lavanya through

Lavanya before leaving exchanges hugs with the whole family again. While hugging nani she whispers into nani's ear: Naniji, ASR loves Khushi...

The whisper echoes into Nani's ear again: ASR loves Khushi

Nani looks into Lavanya's tearful eyes with a questioning look and Lavanya nods and tells Nani: Nani you heard tight

If you liked the OS, do comment and *Hit* the like button.For PM's on future work, add me as a buddy!

Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Have now sent out PM's

Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
res loved it Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update loved a lot 
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this was fantastic...loved the ending 
zaniax thumbnail
Great os 😊.
Thnx for the PM.Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i jst loved it!!!!
hope this happens in the show!!!!!
nw monday seems far fr me!!!!
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wat an OS i loved it dear enchantress 👏
well the whisper was so cute and happy to hear ...⭐️ASR loves KHUSHI⭐️
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Mandira.. Nice one...! 😉
La is such a sweet heart!! No signs of frustration or irritation on seeing ASR caring for Kushi..

Loved the way she told Nani😊
Paddy thumbnail
PM me when you update your story.

Paddy