Underrated performances of II2

Poll

Most underrated performance of II2 is:

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Pls vote

Underrated by either the judges, audience (in terms of votes) or forum members  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayy thumbnail
it is meenals hum dil de chuke sanam...made me really angry wen farah dint appreciate it....
J_K_C thumbnail
Amey's Tum jo Mil Gaye Ho ...he certainly raised the bar of II2 by singing that song the way he did....he sang it so eloquently and with so much perfection...was appreciated by the judges but not by the audience...he sang it with even greater feel the next day in the result round...personally it's one of my fav Amey songs...

Meenal's Hum dil day chuckay sanam...I really liked the way she sung it...Farah was completely unfair and irrational...can't believe she praised Sandeep and Anuj more that day ...I agreed with Sonu that something was missing but still it was superb... she sung even better the next day... Edited by J_K_C - 18 years ago
pateh23 thumbnail
panna's agar tum na hote bcuz janta didnt like it so he got out 😡
natsm thumbnail
in terms of judges:
i think tis wil be meenal jains hum dil de chuke sanam. i didnt lke farahs comments at all. mj sang it wit so much soul.

in terms of janta:
i thk most underated wud be humme aur jeene ki chahat na hoti. i had tears in my eyes wen i he sang it wen he came in bottom 3. 4 a min i felt humme aur ii dekhni ki chahat nahi hogi if he leaves. briliiant job by panna 👏 👏 👏
also ameys tum jo mil gaye ho. i thk cos the song was not a popular new 1 ppl didnt appreciate it. i didnt undstd hw he came in bottom 3. he sang it briliantly.

Edited by natsm - 18 years ago
Mishtimoni thumbnail
Ravis' Tere Deedar Ko Aakhiyan Tarse.. was such a pleasant surprise for me!!
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtimoni

Ravis' Tere Deedar Ko Aakhiyan Tarse.. was such a pleasant surprise for me!!

for me too.i wanted to listen to that song again......yes most underrated...because of some worries about amey that week.

breathing_irony thumbnail
umm, i'd say 'hume aur jeene ki' by panna was really under-rated. Panna tried something tht was really different to his natural style and he pulled it off really well. It was one of the saddest episodes ever---watching panna leave tht too on V'day 😭

Amey's 'tum jo mil gaye ho'----thts one of the toughest songs to sing n getting tht drunk/sad feeling is really hard. It was absolute shame to watch amey in the bottom 2 for a song tht got Rafi a national award.
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
I think Amey's Tum Jo Mil Gaye Ho.
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amey's Tum Jo Mil Gaye Ho he was brilliant in that song the feeling that he put was superb.

Panna's Agar Tum Na Hote he really sang well that day he did not deserve to go out, he tried something different but I think the audience liked him more as a performer but he was really good in the song.

Meenal HDDCS she sang well but only the feeling was missing but she too did not derseve to go out after this performance. Edited by Connie - 18 years ago