VJ search, anyone? - And plz vote for TIM

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys!!!

Ok ..I posted this on .IN, but w/e.

Anyways I was wondering ..does anyone watch VJ search??  It comes on much music.  Does anyone watch it?  If so…wht do u guys think bout the 3 finalist?  Isn't it cool how we can vote for the 4th one?  Who do you like better, Nikki, Eric or Sean?

To the ppls who dun watch VJ search ..and to the ppls who are reading this rite now, if u guys dun have any other faves, then can you go here http://www.muchmusic.com/events/vjsearch06/poll/ (it mite take a lil time to load) and click on Tim's pic.  It's the 4th pic!  And can u plz vote for him, for me???   PLZ?   You see, those are the ppls who are out, and we can vote, to bring someone back.  So, like I said before…if u guys dun have any other faves, or if u dun watch the show ..then can u PLZ go there and vote for him?? 

Ok ..neeways..from the 3, Nikki, Eric and Sean, I want Sean to win, but if Tim comes bac, I want him to win.  I really dun like Eric..its like he has a BORING personality…like for me, I dun mind who wins, just anyone except Eric.

Over to you guys now.

TC,

Meghavi.

(BTW, I didn't post this in the Foreign section, cuz there is no section for "Much Music" as its a channel on TV, so I thought it would be better if I posted it here.)

OMG I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Much music VJ but I don't like sean🤢 I luv Erik😳 I want him to win so badlyyyyyy😳  but i think Nikki's good too😊 but no one beats ERIK😃😆 Anywaz I hope they bring back Tim😛 I luved that dude😃 He waz so nice and all😳 but i still want my ERIK to win no matter wht😛 BTW u cud've posted this in the CTV section coz VJ search comes on CTV as well😊

Edited by JK_5 - 18 years ago
I watch it sometimes, but my sis watches it. Wasn't Tim out last week or so? I don't watch the show too carefully, but Sean looks like a good candidate. He is different and has this energy!

Originally posted by Belle1989

I watch it sometimes, but my sis watches it. Wasn't Tim out last week or so? I don't watch the show too carefully, but Sean looks like a good candidate. He is different and has this energy!

Yah, he was out last week, but now all the ppls who have been voted out, get a chance to come bac in, meaning 1 person from all the voted out ppls, will come back.

So Belle, did u vote for Tim?😃😛

😕 😕
i think it only comes in canada cuz all dappl hu replied r frm canada
Originally posted by meghavi

Yah, he was out last week, but now all the ppls who have been voted out, get a chance to come bac in, meaning 1 person from all the voted out ppls, will come back.

So Belle, did u vote for Tim?😃😛

Voting is over? I didn't vote for anyone. Meg, you voted for Tim right? How many times?

Javeria: You are right! It comes in Canada. 😊

uff i thought you were looking for vijay 😆 ...
sis watever you said went right over my head!.. 😕 Edited by manjot - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Belle1989

Voting is over? I didn't vote for anyone. Meg, you voted for Tim right? How many times?

Javeria: You are right! It comes in Canada. 😊

No, voting is not over!😃  I voted for him LOADS of times..well not ..me really lolz..i've been bothering everyone on my MSN to vote for him.  lolz.

Javz, yah it only comes in Canada ..but so wht ..u can still vote for Tim.  U'll vote, naa?😃😳

Originally posted by manjot

uff i thought you were looking for vijay 😆 ...
sis watever you said went right over my head!.. 😕

HA..lolz!!!  No ..not VJ as in "vijay" VJ as in a person who kinda hosts a show...

There's this show on channel 29 and that's wht its called.  ITs called "VJ SEARCH."

Haha...

So, I told my sis that we could vote for the 4th person to come back. She didn't know...will tell her to vote for Tim. 😊