Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Overall Good Episode For Me...Because No GH,No TanShi,No YKW...!!!

Episode Started In TN.SPS Was Very Scared&He Had Left The House.

P Had Reached TN&Started Looking For SPS But He Was Already Disappeared.Everyone Started Looking For Him.

SS Was Very Angry On Menaka&Blamed Her For All Of This.

Menaka Went Out&Called Up Her Mom For Some Advise.

Baba Had Reached TN After Pratz Call.

SS Had Ordered His Sons To Find Samar Out.

Baba&KN Was Looking For SPS...But They Had Failed To Find Him Out.

Last Scene.Bit Unexpected.Menaka Was Trying To Taunt Pratz But This Time She Had Given 'Karara Jawab'.Menaka Was Totally Stunned&Also Scared.

No Precap.

No GH,No TanShi,No YKW&Also No SDS...

⭐️Star Of The Day-Arhaan Baba,Pooja Babu.⭐️

Thumbs Up To C.Vs.

The Episode Was Able To Satisfy Me Because Of No GH.But It's Indicating That Huge Frustration Is Waiting For Us.After Hearing Pratz Words For SPS,I Think Possibility Of KriYa Baby Track Is Less Than 1%.
Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A much better episode than last two days...

but over all the pace need to picked up...

all did a decent job,..
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A good episode  😊

hmmm so poor samar went out after being threatened n really frightened 😭  then the full episode was on how everybody searched for samar , a frantic n worried P , an angered n concerned SS , a worried GD ... n M 🀒 😑  so she knows that she would be dead if the thakurs came to know of her real face ...but her mother 🀒 she is disgusting , although the actress is damn good...

liked how SS threatened M...πŸ‘ liked how P called K , as everybody would turn to whom they love most in time of crisis ...n liked how she just said that 'samar is not found anywhere'...n K kinda understood the depth of the matter...

PG was very good throughout especially after she sees K n rushes to him n grabs his hand in desperation n the cry that 'she can't live without samar' ...which prompted K to act quickly...natural , P had never let samar away from her eyes...n she did raise him all these years , without paying attention to anybody else, including her husband ...her fear about something happening to child or her accusation that SS let the child wear the golden chain  outside so as to show off n now bec of that samar could be in danger ...everything , normal dialogues by a worried mother...n PG did a good job... glad to see that how K is shown a more mature man now...liked his reasoning n how he stopped KN n SS from donning guns n  alerting the world that something was amiss πŸ˜ƒ Great going K πŸ‘

Now...M 😑 she found the perfect opportunity to pick cat fight n accuse P n question her ...n P was really hurt ...n she retaliated... n M backtracked πŸ˜†

ekalaya was good through out the last scene ...the fear upon his face was pronounced when he sees the dog ...and predictably KN n K didn't see him... liked it how KN is also feeling for his son ...

so may be on monday , we will get to see meera rescuing samar n bringing him to TN n P will be eternally thankful to her 🀒

KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
an epi w/o GH glance is always gr8 4me.Gor performed so natural.God bless her.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi,

Pls post all ur reviews here πŸ˜ƒ

the pic is so nice Dhanya...i think u ahve done a close up of the shot! :-)
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
excellent review dhakarn... πŸ˜› agree with u that PG acted really well as the distressed mother... 
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good epi, felt for poor samar, how that menaka's turned him into a frightened little thing.
We've been waiting for a kriya scene, but it was nice to see them standing next  to each other in the hall, P was good as the distraught mother.  Its also nice to see K and KN out about together, shame about the reason.
Menaka's mom's vile, couldn't give a **** about whether they find samar or not😑  can't wait till SS finds out the truth about mother/daughter's anticsπŸ˜†
So it'll probably be super meera to the rescueπŸ˜’  she'll take advantage of their gratitude for bringing samar home.
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good episode,Pooja acted really well πŸ‘like a real mother.I love the way she rush to Krishna and told him that she cannot live without Samar and my hero acted very maturely.Eklavya acted very well.Feeling very bad for poor boy.Menaka i want to kill her😑.Meera will bring him back afterall she needs apportunity to enter TN.
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

Overall Good Episode For Me...Because No GH,No TanShi,No YKW...!!!

@bold RED
Nope...How can our CV's move thier episode with out even a glimpse of GH???πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
U forgot... Pratigya infront of GH... calling rikshaw coming back to TN.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago