loved it
that snake deserve worst than jail
Posted: 12 years ago
thnks cheezie
it was an amazing ff
surly loved it
xxx😃
awesome update thank god arnav reached back snake is so disgusting loved it thanks for the pm

Awesome!! Lovd it, thnks 4 d pm
OMG! Yay! Thanks for the mention 😳. My inbox was full for ages and then I didn't get any PM for the parts. I was really missing this FF (🥳 it's an FF!). I'm so glad I checked up on this otherwise I would have missed out on a couple of amazing chapters.

Their date was super romantic and it's so cute that Khushi is so innocent and Arnav looks after her so much. I really like these subtle touches you place in your writing e.g. how he longed for her when her hair kept blowing in his face, how he thought she looked like a doll all the time. He is so protective and caring and it shines through your words.

So a bit of suspense and drama with the return of Shyam. I was shocked, everything was so perfect and he had to come and scare poor Khushi. You dealt with it well, bringing more love into their relationship. How he tends to her, but asks her permission. As I've said before and will say again, you can feel their love through this FF! I'm so glad you turned it into an FF and please PM next when you update. I don't want to miss it again.

Keep up the awesome work always, beautiful FF! 👏⭐️
          _____________________PLEASE READ____________________________
I am begging for forgiveness here you all. I have had exams and exams and then I was ill and now I am back again I am going to be on Easter Holidays soon so I hopefully will update everyday, I have decided that this will probably be the last part of this FF as I have a great idea for a new one and this one is ending now, I am probably ending this here now. But I will be writing a prologue for my new FF later today :)
         _______________THANKS FOR READING, HERE IS PART 28__________

Part 28
Khushi completely forgot about everything when she was Arnav. Him and their baby was everything she needed in her life. Her bump was now bigger and she was very visibly pregnant. Arnav caught a glimpse of Khushi staring at their baby and he smiled and whispered in her ear,
'Khushi, darling I have something important to say to you'
'What Arnav?'
'You are looking...,' Khushi began blushing when Arnav said this but then Arnav continued,
'Very chubby'
'WHAT?'. Khushi grabbed a pillow and began hitting Arnav and asking him crazy questions. He couldn't help but laugh like a mad person. Khushi carried on hitting him until he got up and ran to the poolside. 
'Arnav don't run remember. I am so fat that I can't run after you, even though I am carrying our beautiful baby'
'I am joking my beautiful wife. Our baby is our most precious. I love you, Khushi'
'I know you love me. Who doesn't?' said Khushi jokingly. Khushi suddenly felt an idea come to her so she put it into action.
'Arnav, guess what I think, you look really hot today,' Khushi said while backing him to the pool. She went up to him slowly and undid his blazer jacket while still backing him up against the pool, he was now standing at the edge of the pool. She suddenly held onto his tie and made him close his eyes.
'I have a little present for you Arnav,' she kissed his cheek and pushed him into the pool. SPLASH!
'What the...? Khushi I am going to kill you'
'You will have to get out the pool first'
'Khushi...' 

But he was too slow she had gone downstairs to greet Nani and the whole family back. He got out of the pool and went to chase her down and he wasn't aware Nani and everyone was back. Everyone was too busy hugging Khushi, suddenly Khushi saw Arnav and decided to embarrass him further than he had been embarrassed already. Arnav was now coming down the stairs forgetting he was completely.
'Nani, here is Arnav. Nani, look at him he has been swimming in the pool again I think'
'Arnav bitwa, I have left you for just a bit of time and here you are swimming in the pool like this'
'Nani, Khushi pushed me in the pool'
'Nani he has also turned into a liar. I would never do such a thing to my lovely husband,' said Khushi innocently.
'Arnav bitwa, this was your mistake go and get changed now and then come and see us'. 

Arnav went upstairs almost fuming from Khushi's little idea. He saw Khushi standing at the door and planned his sweet revenge. He plastered a smile on his face and walked to the shower with only his clothes and no towel. He left a dazed Khushi behind who was confused at Arnav's reaction to what had happened downstairs. Suddenly she was broken out of her thoughts when she heard Arnav shouting her name,
'KHUSHI'
'Yes, Arnav'
'Could you give me a towel inside please? I must have accidentally left mine in the room when I came in'
'Sure, Arnav. One minute,' Khushi grabbed at towel and heard Arnav unclick the door and opened it just so Khushi could pass the towel. On the other side Arnav saw Khushi's hand with the towel in it. He grabbed the towel while dragging Khushi in too. 
'Arnav! What are you doing?'
'You will see. I am wet from when you pushed me in the pool and now I am taking a shower to clean up and you will have a shower too,' said Arnav with a glint in his eyes. Khushi went to the handle to open the door but Arnav quickly locked it and spun Khushi round to face him. 
'Khushi you should have known that your husband, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada would not have just lost so easily.'
'You shouldn't have called me fat'
'I was joking,' said Arnav in exasperation. Arnav went to the shower and switched it on. He took off his waist coat and began to unbutton his shirt.
'Arnav please let me go. Nani is waiting'
'Well she will be waiting for a long time then.' Arnav then undid Khushi's dori, she was lost in him and forgot all about Nani and everyone downstairs. He then took off his shirt and pulled them both into the warm shower. He wrapped his arms round Khushi her hair was wet. She looked mesmerizing, her cheeks blushing pink, her lips slightly parted and glistening in the warm water. Her eyes closed as if waiting for something. Arnav leaned as he was pulled towards her with some sort of magnet. He leaned in slowly and kissed her slowly. She felt his lips against hers, he had some sort of power over her. She put her hands on his back for support, she then remembered that he didn't have a shirt on and her dori was undone, her sari was also hanging off her shoulder revealing just her sari blouse (sorry don't know sari parts well, hopefully you can work out what I mean) which was untied at the back. She then pulled away from Arnav and Arnav saw her in just her blouse. Her blouse was slightly transparent and this made Arnav feel suddenly strange. She turned around from him to prevent him seeing her like this. But it was a small shower and her hair was to one side which meant Arnav saw her bare back and moved forward and he felt her bare back against his chest. Khushi shut her eyes again to prevent him seeing the glint in her eyes. He slowly put his hands round her waist and he felt the spark that travelled between them and he felt their heartbeats unite into one. He slowly turned her round and pulled her closer and moved one of his hands to stop the water. She was trapped by him against the glass shower. He then bent down and kissed her stomach and up to her arms and then he kissed her neck and then kissed the corner of her mouth and then he claimed his lips with hers. It was a gentle kiss at first but then it turned into a passionate kiss. He parted her lips and put his tongue in. He slowly pulled away and picked her up and went to their room. He placed her on the bed and then went to make sure all the doors were locked and the poolside door curtains closed. He went over to her and they once again showered their love on each other...

Khushi's baby
Khushi had given birth to a beautiful baby boy, Arsh. He had the beautiful smile of his mother and the expressive deep chocolate eyes of his father. Arnav just returned home from work. He only worked a couple of days a week because he wanted to spend time with his beautiful family. They went out often and Arnav loved staying with his family now. He had softened towards everyone now. His sister was now married now to a man named Salman and Anjali was now also pregnant and Salman was scared after the stories that Arnav had told him about Khushi being pregnant. The whole family were now living in the times of happiness and nothing was to stop them from living together in happiness.

This was the last part of this FF, but no need to fear I will hopefully be posting the first part/ prologue to my new FF
Please comment on this
PM's to be sent 

lovely and beautiful last part dear 
worth the long wait 
looking forward to the new FF
Originally posted by YPNHK_kiFANno.1

OMG! Yay! Thanks for the mention 😳. My inbox was full for ages and then I didn't get any PM for the parts. I was really missing this FF (🥳 it's an FF!). I'm so glad I checked up on this otherwise I would have missed out on a couple of amazing chapters.

Their date was super romantic and it's so cute that Khushi is so innocent and Arnav looks after her so much. I really like these subtle touches you place in your writing e.g. how he longed for her when her hair kept blowing in his face, how he thought she looked like a doll all the time. He is so protective and caring and it shines through your words.

So a bit of suspense and drama with the return of Shyam. I was shocked, everything was so perfect and he had to come and scare poor Khushi. You dealt with it well, bringing more love into their relationship. How he tends to her, but asks her permission. As I've said before and will say again, you can feel their love through this FF! I'm so glad you turned it into an FF and please PM next when you update. I don't want to miss it again.

Keep up the awesome work always, beautiful FF! 👏⭐️
Thanks for the huge comment I have PM'ed you hopefully I am not sure if we are buddies but if we are then I have most definitely PM'ed you with the final part of my FF
Originally posted by devishree

lovely and beautiful last part dear 
worth the long wait 
looking forward to the new FF
Thank you so much, I am still super sorry for the long long long long wait though :)
thnks for da pm
was very sexy
lve da shower part
xxx