Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzling_glory thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice part
Both khushi and arnav are having a good time. Hope that they always stay this happy and nothing wrong happens at the party.
please continue soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very cute please don't let anything happen at the party to hurt khushi and the baby love the update so sweet thank for the pm
really nice
i can imagine everything
cant wait 4 the next part
keep updating more soon
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SWEET update!!!

Looking forward to reading about the party & see what happens, please update soon!
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really liked this cute sa update :)
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates liked it a lot pls continue soon
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
super cute update thanks dear
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry everyone was so busy yesterday but will update a long update later for you all to enjoy promise you some great Arhi moments 😃
Will PM my buddies when I have updated
Add me for PM's
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Part 22 here- reserved Edited by Chezzie13 - 12 years ago
Chezzie13 thumbnail

Sorry again for not updating, here it is next part later today but this is long(ish) and the next one will be long(ish) too...

Part 22

Khushi and Arnav left his bedroom, Khushi was nervous about tonight after the party as Arnav would do what he said. Khushi then forgot to put on her sindhoor, so she went back to the room and was about to apply it when Arnav took her box from her and applied it himself. Khushi blushed as she walked out the room for the final time. They walked to the car hand in hand. They drove the party with no conversation but Khushi could feel Arnav's gaze on her the whole car ride. They had finally arrived at the party. Khushi got out of the car, when she noticed that her sari blouses' string had become undone, she couldn't reach it as her arms were heavy with bangles, suddenly she felt a hand brush her back as they tied her sari blouse again. She then felt that hand wrap round her face, she turned around to see Arnav.

'Arnav, wait until tonight let's get this party done first,' said Khushi shyly.

'OK, my beautiful wife, let's go in now,' said Arnav eagerly. They walked into the party hand in hand. Many girls were upset that the most handsome man was married, but once they saw his wife they knew what they had no chance with him as his wife was truly astonishing. All the men were looking at Khushi and were unhappy that she was the wife of the great ASR but this didn't stop them. When Khushi was left alone by Arnav for a minute (as he had gone to get a drink for her), a man came and grabbed her hand he took her to a corner started stroking her cheek, Khushi felt very uncomfortable, then the man grabbed her waist Khushi pushed his arm away but he put it back on. She was alone, Arnav wasn't there, this man was scaring the hell out of her. Then she saw someone grab the man's shoulder and punch him. The man was now on the floor. Her hero was standing right in front of her, she looked up at him, she looked deep into his caramel eyes, she knew exactly who it was, it was Arnav. Who else could it have been? Khushi hugged him.

'Thank you so much, Arnav,' said Khushi tearfully. Arnav held onto her tight as if he never wanted to let her go. 

'I knew that if I left you alone for just a minute that it wouldn't be safe, especially when you look so mesmerizing tonight,' said Arnav trying to cheer her up. Khushi kissed his cheek as a sign of gratitude. She then held Arnav's hand and took him to the dance floor where a few couples were dancing. 

'Dance with me, Arnav,' said Khushi. Arnav pulled her close and put his hand on her bare back, he then held her other hand. Arnav saw Khushi breathing heavily, he loved the effect he had on her. Khushi then looked again into his deep caramel eyes, she got lost in them, Arnav also got lost in her hazel eyes. He pulled her even closer because to him nothing mattered right now except her. She then realized how close they were, she blushed but she didn't break the gaze they had, not even for a second. She put her arm round his neck. They noses were now touching, Khushi closed her eyes, Arnav admired her beauty and innocence before slowly kissing her lips. Even though the spotlight was on them, they didn't know because they were lost in a world of their own. They pulled away to see everyone gazing at them. They then all burst in applause. The great ASR was heads over heels in love with this beautiful women. The women in the party were envying Khushi as she had just kissed the mighty ASR. They all didn't know how Arnav felt when he saw this girl. They all were too right to be jealous as Khushi had many things that they didn't have like innocence, love, a loving family, Arnav but what made this even better she had Arnav's love. Khushi was now blushing, and Arnav ran a hand through his hair as a sign of embarrassment. They walked off the dance floor swiftly and went to a corner of the room to be hidden in the shadows as they were already embarrassed enough. They just stole glances of each other. Until Khushi shyly said,

'I'm sorry for all of that. I must have embarrassed you.'

'I was embarrassed but I did enjoy that so you don't need to be sorry at all,' said Arnav happily. Khushi still had an adorable pink in her cheeks. Arnav was still waiting for this party to end because he couldn't resist his wife much longer. Then Arnav's luck turned great, as everyone started heading home. Arnav also decided it was time to leave too. He and Khushi said bye to their friends and head to the car. Arnav was holding her hand again. They arrived at the car, Arnav opened the door for Khushi and waited until she sat down to close the door, he then got into the car himself.

'I finally get to go home, I have been waiting for you all evening,' said Arnav lovingly but powerfully at the same time, Khushi was increasingly more shy about tonight. 

Next part (23) soon I will send out PM's when it's ready

Hope it was good

Comment below