Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Fab update!!!

Really looking forward to the next one especially as you're jumping ahead to the wedding, can't wait; please update soon!!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it so cute thanks for the pm
Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Greay updates hun.. Do add me to ur PM list.. X
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Here is the next part that you all have been waiting for...

Part 18
It is now two days before the marriage of Arnav and Khushi. Khushi was getting ready for everything she was about to face but she wasn't nervous as the Raizada family were already like another family but one thing would be different she would be Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada not Khushi Kumari Gupta. Some ceremonies were already over but she had to the last one before her marriage tomorrow, today she had to get henna applied. And tomorrow would be the last time she would see Arnav before her marriage the following night. That was the only thing she was worried about, she would miss Arnav too much. 

Arnav had his tumeric ceremony and he was dreading it because he hated these rituals but he was doing this for Khushi so he went along with it. He was dreading tomorrow as it would be the last time he would see Khushi before their marriage the following night. He would feel so lonely without her. 

Khushi and Arnav both went through the ceremonies until it was their marriage...
                                      The Wedding 
The Gupta's and Raizada's had decorated their homes so beautifully, it didn't look like their homes anymore. Khushi was getting ready at her home, it was now 3:00pm and they had to leave at 5:00pm. Lavanya had come to help Khushi as Lavanya and Khushi were like sisters. Lavanya had painted Khushi's nail a beautiful deep red as her henna was now a deep red (due to her and Arnav's love for each other). Lavanya curled her hair and helped her put on her lehenga choli, she then draped Khushi's dupatta over her head. Then put on all her jewellery and made her look beautiful. Khushi stood up in her wedding attire. She looked mesmerizing, Lavanya had looked at the time and it was 4:30pm and it was time to leave for the Raizada house. They drove to the RM. Khushi went to Anjali who wanted to talk to her before the wedding began. 
'Hello, Anjali-di?' asked Khushi.
'Yes, Khushi. Wow you look amazing. I called you here to give you my mother's bangles as she wanted her bahu to have them,' said a teary Anjali.
'Anjali how can I take these? These are your mother's,' said Khushi nervously. 
'Please Khushi,' said Anjali. Khushi nodded her head and hugged Anjali, Anjali then took the four bangles and put two on each hand above her red bangles which she was wearing. Then Khushi was being called downstairs, Garima and Shashi came to take her downstairs. Khushi saw Arnav gazing at her and she began to feel shy, so she looked down. This was it, she was about to become Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. 

Sorry I have a couple of things to do so I am gonna go now. I will post later though to finish the wedding but this is not the end of my SS. 
Comment below... 

Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I will update in a few hours sorry that it is short I need to go coz I am busy at the moment... 😭
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thnkss
loves all yuor parts
please send more
xxx
sooo romantic
 arshi rocks

preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nce.. updte d nxt prt soon wtng eagrly..
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
superb update
very well done👏
update soon  and thnx 4 ze pM ⭐️
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved it  and happily looking forward to the next parts 
thanks for the pm and continue soon
WittyKitty thumbnail