i agree with you completely Smile

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dotraj

Originally posted by sree_20

Originally posted by dotraj

This story has no purpose. As I mentioned in my earlier post, Mamta has no right over the kid. She took the money and gave the kid, also signed relevant bond papers. Why is she behind the kid now?

See this in the viewpoint of Mamta. Mamta now knows that Tanisha is not a good mother. She very well knows that Tanisha can do anything for property, she can even go t the extent of hurting the kid for money. The Krish kidnap issue was the best example one can give, to show how cruel Tanisha is. So in these circumstances, dont you think Mamta will feel that she needs to be with her son, thro' thick and thin? Is Mamta wrong in trying to safeguare her own son from a money-crazy woman?

Well, I agree with you Sree that she is trying to protect the kid from Tanisha. But what I am unable to understand is that why did Mamta set out on a look for the kid? didnt she know that she had no right on the kid? I would have totally supported her, if she would have accidently met krish/Tanisha/Srivastavas and realised that its her own kid and tried to protect Krish..KWIM?

Ya, i do see a point in what you have written. But, the answer i can give you for this, is, when Mamta delivered Krish, she was told that her kid is dead. So she did not even get to see her kid's face. Then, after sometime, she gets to know that her kid is actually alive and is in Mumbai. The very desire to see her kid atleast once, sets her in the path to search for Pratima mausi.

When she sees Pratima mausi in the car, she runs behind the car, gets hit by Akshay's vehicle. She is brought to Srivastav home by Akshay. This is how she entered Srivastav house, from here, she got to know that Krish is her son....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mamta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index