India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DM (Green Team) Plotting Arena (Page 4)

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Guys, I've never watched BIG BOSS, so one of you will have to step up and answer that question

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

OK Guys here are my draft answers for Number 2-5

2. Well let's break down the scentance first. If someone has a HOT ANYTHING (Eyes, Lips, Voice, Figure) it automatically makes them More Attractive. So the question technically stops there. The only thing that is debatable; or rather up to personal preference is WHAT is HOT when it comes to an accent.

Tranditionally speaking the Hot accents are usually: British, Italian, French, Spanish, Southern United States etc. It is more a matter of Personal Preference than anything else. This poll done by CNN shows the top 12 accents out of the thousands which are considered Attractive: http://www.cnngo.com/explorations/life/worlds-sexiest-accents-130333

I can't say a agree with the rankings, or the choices, but it gives you an idea of how differential it can be.

If this is a personal question then I can say without a doubt: British and Southern United States, and Irish- The refined quality not the slang terms; simply because I have an attachment to terrible HQN Romance Novels and cheesy romance Movies- and yes I am not ashamed to admitted it.

3. To be blunt I don't know if our team will win, for me it isn't even about winning; it's about the fun and experience- the banter and asides which are associated with such a task- the journey not the destination. I guess in a way that is what separates us from the rest: It isn't so much about speed, and pace more about quality, interaction and more than anything else: FUN. There is no point in doing this if there is no FUN involved.

4. Ekta's shows are popular because they make our lives seem peachy for the most part. The worlds she creates are so different yet eerily similar to the Indian Psyche. She also appeals to viewers through Fantasies, their wants and desires of a happily ever after, and then tampers with them by not following through. Disgustingly enough she is smart enough to paint a picture which is ALMOST perfect: never completely perfect. What this does is it makes this fantasy world more real- of course it is hyperbolic, but nonetheless it appeals to the average person because the similar dynamics are there which are timeless and universal: The Saas Bahu Drama; the Children not getting along with kids; the Abusive Husband: They are real stories, and very common. What she does to sensationalize them: Double charecters, rising from the dead; rich families with dark secrets is what makes it interesting. It gives the average viewer a Break from the regular hustle and bustle; their own problems and insecurities. It's like a security blanket: You know it won't help you, and you could easily find another blanket to do the same job- but it makes you feel good, it's constant and you know no matter how bad the situation at home is or how board or alone you are: The soap is always there to provide Entertainment, Drama, Happiness, Laughter, Tears, Joy, and Love. Always.

5. The Heart and Mind are two different Things- organ wise; people always say follow your heart, but I think whichever you are choosing: Both are your mind. Your "heart" in this case is what I would call your subconscious, an inkling, feeling or intuition- is generally associated with the heart- but biology has taught us that the heart simply pumps blood and beats life into us: It doesn't analyze the life we life and make our choices for us. Our mind though, it is complex, it tells us things we don't even realize, it has deep recess which are still undiscovered, and nowhere near completely understood. The mind is in two realms: The Conscious and the Unconscious.  We do both with our mind. I think even when you are following "your heart" it is just a different realm of your mind which you are following.

Edited by reeha...k - 16 December 2011 at 4:41pm
be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hey Reeha, you really wrote wellClap
Yaar, I really wanted to and have written something on Ekta's shows (number 4):
Yaar baaki toh You've already written but this one I really wanted to write...
I actually already wrote it before I saw yours.
hope you don't mind.
Hope you guys like it:

Indian soaps have always been wrapped with a package of some masalas like - rebirths , eternal love stories ,  girl's over-polite behaviour and her (too much) sacrificing nature LOL, her sasuraal with people with every possible nature , kids from naughty to most obedient, multiple marriages , a disastrous villain , endless tears (both in happy as well as sad moodsLOL) . . . . . . .

And the day serial started to flop with TRP's touching the core of the earth, they generated another character 'ghost' hahaLOL...ya, that's true . . . . . many serials which I started viewing as love stories , changed into horror shows (like 'Shree' (on Zee Tv) and Kaisi Laagi Lagan (on Sahara One))!!!

Well, as per these hindi daily soaps are concerned, Ekta Kapoor is the first name that strikes the mind of most of the viewers! She has produced numerous soap opera n television series .

Her journey from " Hum Paanch" to "Parichay" including  Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kaahin Kissii Roz, Kkusum, Kahiin To Hoga, Kasamh Se , Kitani Mohabbat Hai(2 seasons) , Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani , Pavitra Rishta and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain has been really appreciated by mammoth mass of Indians.

When I started viewing English shows like 'Vampire Diaries', 'New Girl', 'Big Bang Theory' , I liked them a lot but Indian shows have a different place in every Indian's heart. English shows prove to be 'pheeke'(lack of spices) and our Indian hindi serials have a lot of attractive features in them.

Every show of Ekta has been unique in its plot. If she has produced a romantic story of Aunuraag-Prerna (Kasautii Zindagii Kay) , then, at the same place she has shown her creativity in another love story that was considered to be 'a dark love story' (Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani)...if she has brought up family dramas that aired more than 5 years like 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' then, she has also produced  'Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii ' . . . . . . . if she produced show depicting true love in today's era (Kitni Mohabbat Hai) , then , on the same platform, she depicted a true love story of today's era but between the mature people (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain) and also the love bonding between people with great age-gap (Bandini).

Now coming to the most integral part of all the Indian shows including Ekta's - TEARS!!! Ek tears hi toh hain joh har serial mein glycerine laga-lagakar actors phoot-phoot kar rotey hainROFL   Aur rotey kyun hain?? Kisi ke marne par hi nahi ... balki: Ghar se nikaale jaane par rotey hain , ghar mein aane par rotey hain , thappad marne par rotey hain , thapad khaane par rotey hain , khushi mein rotey hain , gum mein rotey hain , pyaar mein emotional hokar rotey hain  , dil toot jaane par rotey hain , haarne par rotey hain , jeetne ke baad  senti ho jaane par rotey hain ,... itna rotey hain ki lagta hai abtak saare daily soaps mein rone-dhone ke karan poore india mein baarish kyun nahi parti???ROFL

I think Ekta's success has actually encouraged her beautiful thoughts n wonderful imagination to be presented up to the audience in such a brilliant way.She captured all the stratas of society in her shows (from very poor to very rich society).

Not only this but two years ago I read an article about an Indian soap being produced in Brazil with the non-indian actors.The show was kin to Indian successful shows and was influenced by Ekta's ideas. That was produced by an Indian guy. (I tried finding the link to that that but couldn't find it)

In the nutshell, I would just say that Indian television industry has always grown with the moving hands of clock and has always depicted every possible relation and reality on this beautiful land of India and Ekta Kapoor is a major part of it.

Edited by be-happy-always - 17 December 2011 at 1:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natasha.princesreeha...k

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Guys, tell me if you like it . . . . . .I'll post it in the main forum again!
Actually, it's night here . . . so, am gonna sleep now but for posting on same page . . . .that's not possible or we fix a particular Indian standard time . . . . . .
Yaar, really sorry but I really want this to be posted there . . . so, I think it doesn't matter whenever we post it . . . . wat say?
Tomorrow , I'll post it again if you guys like it , pm me or press the like button yaar!
Here's the link where I already posted it:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2330605&PID=50544340&#50544340

Edited by be-happy-always - 17 December 2011 at 1:21am
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Question 4 part 1 : answer
if i was participating in bigg boss/ big brother then i will defo follow the strategy of being in good books of all the fellow contestants so that they wont get a chance to nominate me WinkLOLLOL
n if they dont nominate me then i ll be there in the house till the end for sure Wink
i will try to win all the tasks whether its a team task or secret task i ll try my level best to win all my tasks

i ll always b in kitchen as i m very foody in real life a true chocoholic coffeeholic etc etc ROFL

n for camera footage i can wear a white saari to become a witch at nite to scare everyone LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natasha.princesbe-happy-always

natasha.princes Goldie
natasha.princes
natasha.princes

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
hi everyone i m natasha new membr as wild card entry here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

natasha.princes Goldie
natasha.princes
natasha.princes