Ohhh EMmm Geee!! 16/12 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by polly_03

@ charu :
           quote in blue , last night i was going to write the same par likha nahi..pata nahi kaun kya soch le..i really wish ke peihu, indu & bhargavi come back again..they ought not to have any grudge against ashish now, he's doing his work extremely well..see honestly speaking, initially i too wasnt much happy with the leap and ashish, but now, i dont have a single reason to be unhappy with ashish, if we all can accept him then dont they ?? sabka apna apna pasand napasnd zaroor hota hai..lekin itna bhi kya ke ruth kar IF hi chod de ??
aahh!!! great minds do think alike haan!!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤—  I found one more great mind here!!!! ðŸ˜† Exactly!!!! me too had issues wid leap n initial episodes post leap... not gonna say anything on that again but now i dont find a single loophole!!!!  some day leap was going to happen, it's high time to accept that truth now!!! N all Rushi fans who left watching da show for various reasons, i want them to just watch one episode, if not da whole episode, even one scene and then decide if it is worth watching or not.. coz for me and all of us, it is, for sure!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ I really think Ashish is doing bestest best as CGM... he is living da role just like Rushi did... Those who have prb wid history destruction, i can't say anything on that.. but if for other reason they have stopped watching it, i beg them to watch it n come back to forum now... ðŸ¤—  Peihu, Indu, Bhargu!!!! sun rahe ho naa!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜³