humhemeghna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2193642

Part 2

They had been in each other's arms for only 8-10 minutes, but her head was spinning. What was she doing? Their mouths, their sore kissed lips, their sweet tongues, their bitten necks, their tearing hands, their heaving chests, their proximity, this intimacy. She was breathless and but he kept maniacally ravishing her. She was head over heels over him but...this is not how she wanted to be with him. She wanted the whole shebang - the courtship, the wooing, the confession of each other's feeling, a proposal, an engagement, a wedding and the suhaag-raat  and then this. Not like this...not now.

He wasn't thinking. He wanted her and he wanted her now and his entire body epitomized his wants and intentions.

As they were kissing, she took both her hand away from his neck and moved them to his chest and started pushing him away. But he resisted, he held her tighter and harder.  There was a hint of irritation and when she pushed hi m harder and started trying to wriggle out of his grip and get him away from her inner thighs..she could feel his temper rising...which followed with a clenched jaw and a glare "what do you want?"  And she responded with a calculated "it's getting late..I need to head home now" and his anger diminished and was almost child-like when a toy that he wanted so badly was being taken away and said "Not right now?"  And she firmly nodded "right now."  He backed away from her angry and flushed with embarrassment as he took the closest file to cover his protruding pants. She collected her things and headed out of her office.  She turned around and gave him the slightest snicker "It feels very different from the last time I worked here.  Seems like it will be fun for me. Have a good night SIR".

It took a good 10 minutes to gather himself. He had played cat and mouse games with girl for months...she had invaded every logical space in his mind and she had turned him away right in the middle of foreplay. He cared for her and she was toying wth him. He had this strange feeling of abandonment..mostly because never had been turned down by a woman and now this girl had him on her leash.  He hated feeling like this...he got everything thing he wanted...but this... she was fu*king with both his body and mind. He didn't want to follow her...his pride had been wounded. He didn't feel in control. He felt powerless!

She collected her thoughts and calmed herself down...she had to head to washroom..before she went home..she was so wet, trickled all the way to her mid-thigh...she was surprised at the way her body had responded...let alone her mind. She couldn't believe she had initiated a kiss with Arnav and entwined her legs around him...who was this person...and what was all this wetness? She felt like an animal and her face turned red. She stepped out of the office, she had the same feeling of after a workout and stepping into the cold..it felt exhilarating and good.  Almost powerful!!...and she smiled..this was going to be fun.

------------

You were so encouraging the last time and I thank for that...so please tell me what you think of Part 2. I am not sure how this whole PM thing works..I apologize in advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...superly awesome...do conti iit nd plz add me to ur pm list
hahaha! that was awesome! i loved it to bits! cant wait for more!!
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one!!

I loved it!! She felt like its after a workout😆
Waiting for next update!! 😳
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hot!! Please add me to your PM list!! It is really going to be fun!!
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

real erotic loved it pls pm me.  i really like your style, completely adult, not like some of the childish stuff  posted here. i like the boldness

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

WOW what an update loved it that Khushi was the one who left him 😉

Update sooon please!!
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome!...I am glad u continued...pls do continue it further
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WOW Fab pleaaase continue!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A fab continuation hun.
Brilliantly done.
⭐️