Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"live it on your own skin",that must be the motto of this track...kanha became human and now witnesses on his own skin different shades of his creation...He made humans from a good "material" but with their own actions and way of living turned in many diferent "shapes"...Now he wanted to test the real "shape" of bh...well,he was in for a surprise ,bh is simply not worthy to be called human,if she manipulated her mother so how kn she b a real friend and understand radev true love...
So the new adventure for kanha now is taking rajpurotain title from bh...that will b a great hit,bh loves power and control and now she wont have it anymore...hmm,really curious to c this one
😉 Friends stay tuned till monday for more adventures with r/k 😃 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really wished Radhika returned. This time Kanha can act as a guide to her. But now I think, Radhika is somewhere very strange.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Myra loved your thoughts ...

instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, Myra,  First she wants to show to Barka's mother, her   daughter's mistakes in the paste, to decriminalize the accusations unjustly made by  Barka, to regain the rights of the wife. Rajpurohit title will come by itself, because only one person clean and sinless soul may hold it.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

I really wished Radhika returned. This time Kanha can act as a guide to her. But now I think, Radhika is somewhere very strange.

We kn wish...but only cv kn make it happen...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Myra,agree with you.A person who tries to use or manipulate his / her own mother can do anything & everything & can never be trusted. He / she is not worth called a human. Bak didn't spare her own mother.How can she be a true friend? She's an insult to human being. The next step of Kanhawill be to take away the RPti from her.And I feel that is what will happen according to the precap.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post myra and yes now kanha wil take rptn post away from bh then bh wil loss her power enjoying a lot
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Myra loved your thoughts ...

😊 Thank u neerja...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
@Cristina,tnx 4 ur replay,now with the new article i wonder how kanha will punish bh if he will fight demons!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Myra,agree with you.A person who tries to use or manipulate his / her own mother can do anything & everything & can never be trusted. He / she is not worth called a human. Bak didn't spare her own mother.How can she be a true friend? She's an insult to human being. The next step of Kanhawill be to take away the RPti from her.And I feel that is what will happen according to the precap.

The precap might b tricky but i am waiting for sm drama...