Where is the WU ??? How was the episode ???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys ... PLZ guys give me here the details of the episode ... I'm not able to watch it ( will not give any loonies post ):... Where is the WU?????

Plz guys tell me how was the episode ???????
is it worth watching or not ???????
plz give me the details PLZ ...Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
bd's dialogue to anant " kahan tafri maarne jaa rahe ho ab" ðŸ˜†
actually...rama sugandha n bd hi aaye aj epi mein...sugandha ji ne anant ko chavanpraash khilaya😆
n wen anant ws having brkfst...he ws luking at his opp chair whr navya used to sit during her stay...to this bd says...phikar mat karo...agli baar jo aaegi toh hamesha k liye aajaegi" ðŸ˜†( sorry exact words toh nahi hain but aisa hi kutch bola tha bd ne)
Edited by anya_17 - 12 years ago
The epi was good & i think Karan has made WU post...

So Follow it, Fawwaz...
it was an awesome episode yar...u've got the video links i guess...so enjoy and im waiting for ur loonies post...but loonies were kinda missing today except that bua dadi...iss budiya ko aur koi kaam nahi hai...always interfering in others matters
Thank you soo much guys ... BTW i'm via mobile so can't watch the videos too ... Sorry siona i can't make loonies post today ... ( you know the reason now )

PLZ anyone can give me the link of the WU????????PLZ...
sory fawwaz tumhare hindi thode khrab ho gayi hoge na...coz yourfav UB aaj nahi aay unka chaand aaj nahi nikla...aur na hi angry papa...🤣