•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
or may be on tuesday😆...
pls dont get angry...
first let me tell my pov...
i have three reasons...

1.yesterday's arhi phone conversation...
remember kushi told him "tomorrow is our engagement. and you must be there to put ring..."
"SIGN"🤓...if ipkknd is all about symbolism then this one is very important...

2.pre cap😉... i bet that cv's did this purposefully...
they wanted us to fume and go mad for two days🤢...
and if arhi engagement happens they will prove that this show is different where everybody's prediction goes wrong😡...

3. article which said that lavanya is leaving😕...
so she must have left before arnav informed his family about breakup...
and as many in the forum predicted it may be anjali who will ask arnav to get engaged to kushi...
because she was really worried for her... i dont mind even if she blackmail's arnav for this reason😉

this just my pov😛...
ofcourse everything may happen in total reverse way😭...
but i just wish this happens😊...
so if its arhi engagement...then its time to 🥳

Great reasoning, but Anjali might also insist /force that he carries on with his engagement to L.
i dunno thnk so...specially the last one...i mean anjali alws loved lavanya...come wat may...so she won't be that mean...to jst say her bro...ok leave lavanya n gt engaged  to khushi as her engagement broke!!!

nice prediction

hope it happens
Originally posted by moon_mine

i dunno thnk so...specially the last one...i mean anjali alws loved lavanya...come wat may...so she won't be that mean...to jst say her bro...ok leave lavanya n gt engaged  to khushi as her engagement broke!!!
i didnt mean that way...i know anjali loves la as much as kushi...
but i just said that as in that article, they mentioned that la will leave the show and she may return after sometime...
its just a guess...
actually i was totally off after watching todays episode...
just to cheer myself i thought of some possible reason which might bring arhi close...

Originally posted by deeps_92

i didnt mean that way...i know anjali loves la as much as kushi...
but i just said that as in that article, they mentioned that la will leave the show and she may return after sometime...
its just a guess...
actually i was totally off after watching todays episode...
just to cheer myself i thought of some possible reason which might bring arhi close...

no even i din mean to say that i thought ur idea ws mean...as an audience i totally agree to ur predictions...i said it from the character anjali's perspective!!!!!
Originally posted by moon_mine

no even i din mean to say that i thought ur idea ws mean...as an audience i totally agree to ur predictions...i said it from the character anjali's perspective!!!!!
sorry if i was rude...i too didnt mean that...i think u r right...anjali will not do like that...
Edited by deeps_92 - 12 years ago
I don't know if Arhi's engagement will happen so soon - they both have not even confessed to themselves nor to each other that they love each other - which I am questioning coz ASR is so unpredictable😕  He needs to make up his mind...!!
Knowing Anjali - she may lock herself up in her room crying and ASR feeling helpless to make her happy might force Khushi to get engage to him and then break up with him later!