Precap in Mar 27 Episode

broken heart thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Okay what is going on???? Sharad has gone from "losing control" to becoming a mastermind criminal.  Ekta is going crazy... she needs to stop torturing Mukti so much and just throw Sharad in jail.  When I saw in the Precap I was like my god what is Sharad doing now? I think everytime Mukti or Prerna fail, he just seems to get stronger and become more confident. 

Poor Mukti... I wish she'd take a stick and start lashing out at Sharad.  I mean she can totally do it too... if Prerna beat him up with her bare hands, Mukti should be able to do it too. 

BTW just a random question... is Prem really drunk?  WHy are they showing so many scenes of him acting drunk?  I feel that there is an ulterior motive, but maybe not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dunno about ulterior motive behind UD being drunk, but seriously Sharad has gone from "losing control" to being a criminal mastermind... What is he planning now? To rape her again? To serve what purpose? If he bumps her off, isn't it gonna look suspicious? But then its Kekta's soap, why am I looking for logic?
apux thumbnail
Seriously, this guy is pure evil...he is completely torturing Mukti...What is he planning to do to her?? Is he gonna kill her?? that fool is psycho, he better be hanged to death...
broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: just4coll

Dunno about ulterior motive behind UD being drunk, but seriously Sharad has gone from "losing control" to being a criminal mastermind... What is he planning now? To rape her again? To serve what purpose? If he bumps her off, isn't it gonna look suspicious? But then its Kekta's soap, why am I looking for logic?

No, it'd be like STUPID to kill her cuz it might be a little suspicious.

I am thinking either scare the hell out of her by threatening her or rape her again... because if he does that, she will most probably shut up.  It's called classical conditioning by rape, and it usually works.

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this sharad character is a big HYPOCRITE! how can someone be such a two-faced b****** 😡

sorry if i sounded rude.... but have always hated two-faced people... (can't even stand fictionous charaters!)
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: just4coll

there iz no logic of  ekta's soaps !!!just watch them ,if u want 2 laugh laugh & laugh on her stupid actions😆
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: broken heart

Okay what is going on???? Sharad has gone from "losing control" to becoming a mastermind criminal.  Ekta is going crazy... she needs to stop torturing Mukti so much and just throw Sharad in jail.  When I saw in the Precap I was like my god what is Sharad doing now? I think everytime Mukti or Prerna fail, he just seems to get stronger and become more confident. 

Poor Mukti... I wish she'd take a stick and start lashing out at Sharad.  I mean she can totally do it too... if Prerna beat him up with her bare hands, Mukti should be able to do it too. 

BTW just a random question... is Prem really drunk?  WHy are they showing so many scenes of him acting drunk?  I feel that there is an ulterior motive, but maybe not.

Ekta's going crazy?????????? She's already crazy!!!!!!!!!!

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i just hate prem !!!!!!

vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sharad asked mukti to run!
amali2305 thumbnail
Prem will come to save Mukti i guess... dont know... I feel it...