Ways to find out Arnav is virgin or not

icebraker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

It is a hot topic and keeps coming back to the forum. So I have decided to find out the truth from the following ways or any of the ways:

1.Akash's  wedding night :

Akash : Bahi, I am shy. Gives me some tips so that I can look high in my wife's eye.

Arnav: Akash, I am not the right person to ask these kinds of questions but I can call Aman right now to arrange some high quality HD DVD or books to help u with that.                                                                                       OR                                                                                                              

Arnav: Sure bahi no problem. Tip no 1,tip no2''if I go on like that u will be spending ur wedding night with me standing here instead of ur wife, u know I am a book of knowledge''

2.Khushi's wedding evening:

Lavanya: Congratulation Chamkili.i know ASR will make u very  very happy both physically and emotionally. Take my word for it andπŸ˜‰.        OR

Lavanya: Congratulation Chamkili. I know u r nervous about tonight. Even though I had gone out with him for eight months but we actually never'. U know what I mean. So I have no idea how he will be in the bed.(ridiculous ,i know)

3.Khushi's wedding night:

Khushi: (Arnav looks nervous and sitting in his green chair for fifteen munities). Arnavji ,u know what u have to do tonight?

Arnav: I don't. Big deal. The way u r saying as if u know what to do!!!!!

Khushi: Hmmm..Actually I do'.Anjaliji, Jiji,Lavanyaji told me'.

Arnav: what the!!!!!! (looking angry) Why did u waste so much time then!!!!Damn it! start teaching me.                                                                           OR

Khushi: Arnavji, what r u doing? Shut up Khushi. Focus and concentrate.

4.Next day after Khushi's wedding night:

Jiji: How was ur night Khushi?

Khushi: Jiji,he was so nervous. He drank all the milk then the whole jug of water and he was keep going and coming out of the washroom. Mean while I ate all the sweets, fruits and nuts .Half of the night was gone like that. Then we spend rest of the night figuring out everything. Anyway tonight we will not waste any more time.                                                                 OR                                                                         

Khushi: Jiji, he gave all the lecture to Akashji  on ur wedding night. So when it comes to his own '..u can imagine who was the night'..i went to the haven couple of times'' now I feel so tired ,going to the bed. Could u plz book a spa massage appointment for me 'I have so much pain in my body (smiling shyly)?

5.Hot model Lisa:

What do u mean by when u hug ASR u don't want to let him go?

Lisa: we spend one steamy, hot, passionate night together. He and his perfume'.. I cannot forget the experience, the smell '.(looking nostalgic).whenever I hug him its bring back the memory.                                  OR

Lisa: I met him in a fashion show. I try to seduce him in so many ways but I am never successful. So whenever I hug him, I hug him so tite .So that I can pass my passion to his body but DAMN, never works .  

6.SBB/SBS/TT :

Reporter: Barun, is ASR a Virgin?

Barun: smiling (always smile off screen). I don't know .let me ask my director. Hey Lalit  "AM I A VIRGIN"?

I know in the show he is not a virgin but in my fantasy he is virgin 100%.

Plz comment if u like it'..

Edited by icebraker - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail

6.SBB/SBS :

Barun: smiling (always smile off screen). I don't know .let me ask my director. Hey Lalit  "AM I A VIRGIN"?

🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO🀣 Oh I really needed a post like this after some of the others i've been reading. This is my fave and i can almost see it happening LOL!!

6.SBB/SBS :

🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🀣🀣Poor Lalit!!! 
Ur post cracked me up!! 🀣

Personally I don't want Arnav to be virgin.πŸ˜‰ Khushi is too innocent and naive,so at least one person should be experienced.πŸ˜‰
This shows how bored we are ... So many topics floating around and one is not related to other.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Very hilarious post
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

6.SBB/SBS :

ok that made for the episode today love can't stop laughing and i doubt very much asr is a virgin  

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I just loved the 1st and 6th part! awesome! cracked me completely!
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣...ua Post Cracked me...🀣🀣🀣
hey lalit am i virgin🀣🀣...
i DONNO y people are behind ASR's Virginity...🀣🀣
HaRul-lover thumbnail

6.SBB/SBS :

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Cracked me up