EMAET v/s Bharatmatrimony/Timesmatrimony

deepboy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi friends

I am starting this thread just to give 'kudos' to Mr. Gajji who seems to be the real talent of modern India.The way EMAET has taken off,it seems that its seriously going to give the matrimony agencies a real run for their money.
What started as a platform for talent hunt might soon turn out to be a platform for life-partner hunt...I am seriously waiting for Bharatmatrimony or Timesmatrimony to come up with some proprietory steps.Here is why i find the analogy:

1. 'Jaano,pehchanoo..to manoo'--Definitely the current buzzword for pre-nuptial proposals...Look how the contestants are knowing eack other for almost a year now.

2. 'Soch ka milna zaroori hai..' --Here it catches the bull by the horn.They are on the look out for he best 'musical jodi'.'Musical soch' ka sahi milan...

3. 'Samaj aur shaadi--ek atut bandhan'-->'Jodis' are often concerned about how the neighbours are going to react..Look here...poora desh sms ke zariye unke saath hai.Who wants more????

4. 'Ek atoot taal mil'-->Taal to sab ke pass hay..Gajji has taken the responsibility for the 'mil'

5. Finally a smooth life-->Better leave it on Zee for their fame and wealth.

Also with due respect to Shaan he can soon start his part-time job as a match-maker(with his awsome rendition of the script).

Is this really what we are looking from Sa re ga ma pa??????????????

I have written this just because i just cant accept this talent hunt contest turning into a cupid show...

But watching the popularity of it might plan to start some match-making here too...what say mods?????

The rest is upto your valuable comments...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepboy thumbnail
Still no take on this????????????
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆

Nice satire. I agree the show is an exercise in matchmaking.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One marriage has already taken place between sinchan and another participant.Do u know of any others? I am sure more to follow 😆
mudabid thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

One marriage has already taken place between sinchan and another participant

Who did she marry  😕

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mudabid,she married some participant who was there in the final 48 or something.There is an article on this in this forum.She married a bengali guy.
mudabid thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

mudabid,she married some participant who was there in the final 48 or something.There is an article on this in this forum.She married a bengali guy.

oh thx, was just curious 😉

Edited by mudabid - 18 years ago
saum_Bangalore thumbnail
Good observation Deepboy. Check the footer of this page... we need to add another link on he footer... SaReGaMaPa_Sehnaai_Matrimony 😊
deepboy thumbnail
So who do you think guyz can really make for an ideal 'jodi'??????????
Do i need to explain .....

'Jodi bole to.............'
And now we have some inspirations there too with the presence of Hrishikesh and Prajakta?????Let them learn right from the horse's mouth...

So go ahead pick your 'REAL JODIS'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My take is

Shaan+Ishitaa 👏 👏
deepboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: saum_Bangalore

Good observation Deepboy. Check the footer of this page... we need to add another link on he footer... SaReGaMaPa_Sehnaai_Matrimony 😊

Not a bad idea man...This seems to be a nice food for thought...Wake up mods😆