Daily Discussion -16th December 2011 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oye Ekta - Cinemark has hired you as their new spokesperson or somethin' jo humein yahan showtimes sunna rahi ho?! ๐Ÿ˜›

Ahem. Aajkal Axu movies hi dekhti hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ahem Ahem. Maine isse jyada kuch nahin kehna. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Kyun bhai. Aapke spoilers jaise hi 50-50 spoilers hum de rahe hain. ๐Ÿ˜†
Day 1: She's coming. | He/she is getting less votes.
Day 2: She's not coming. | He/she getting more votes.
Day 3: She might come. | Oh close.
Day 4: They are still thinking. | Oh...no
Day 5: [if she comes] I told you so. [if she doesn't come] I told you so. | [Whoever goes out] I told you so.
over to nishu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† because i always maintained that she is not coming๐Ÿ˜† nishu ke paaas mere pm message hai judge saab as proof๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that i always said she not coming๐Ÿ˜†
Is Mehak coming back on the show? I really hope so because I think (or I hope), she'll return with a new strategy (minus the rona dhona) ... and she will put her outside knowledge to full use (unlike Mishra) and turn the house upside down, forcing all the equations to change once again.
Originally posted by fire_gun

over to nishu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† because i always maintained that she is not coming๐Ÿ˜† nishu ke paaas mere pm message hai judge saab as proof๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that i always said she not coming๐Ÿ˜†

I don't care. Never demanded proof and never stopped anyone from posting or believing it. I'll post my opinion though.

Ahem. Aajkal Axu movies hi dekhti hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ahem Ahem. Maine isse jyada kuch nahin kehna. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmmm. Jahan teri yeh nazar hai, meri jaan mujhey khabar hai! ๐Ÿ˜† I've been wondering the same - aaj kal kuch zyaada hi movies dekhi jaa rahi hain. I'm always hearing an emphasis on coworkers and I went and saw this or will go and see that. Is this all coworkers or one rather special coworker that is being mentioned again and again? ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by fire_gun

anshul hum log ko kya fark padta hai woh aaye ya naa aaye...who nahi aayegi to bhi chalega,aayegi to bhi chalega...humko to sirf entertainment factor se matlab hai.
why is pm getting annoying these days? ๐Ÿค”  ek baat ko leke itna stretching.

I don't care. Never demanded proof and never stopped anyone from posting or believing it. I'll post my opinion though.
yeh le ..aap kyu serious ho gayi๐Ÿ˜† i was pulling ur leg like u were pulling ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..nishu sun le maya kya keh rehi hai unko teri baatein par bharosa nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Hmmm. Jahan teri yeh nazar hai, meri jaan mujhey khabar hai! ๐Ÿ˜† I've been wondering the same - aaj kal kuch zyaada hi movies dekhi jaa rahi hain. I'm always hearing an emphasis on coworkers and I went and saw this or will go and see that. Is this all coworkers or one rather special coworker that is being mentioned again and again? ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜‰
*throws water on sleeping Axu* Come here, pronto. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nishu786

anshul hum log ko kya fark padta hai woh aaye ya naa aaye...who nahi aayegi to bhi chalega,aayegi to bhi chalega...humko to sirf entertainment factor se matlab hai.

same type mode here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†