Daily Discussion -16th December 2011 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cruiser51

Juhi Chachi will win!👏

shubh shubh bolo yaar..subah subah Juhi amma ke AT ka chakkar toh nahi laga aaye?? 😉
Originally posted by cruiser51

Sky's gang is well entrenched. Challenge for Big Boss was to break it with situations and tasks, but BB has failed.

As Sky-Juhi-Sunny remain unshakable and together, others by turn, will be pawns and at receiving end of these three.

Must say WELL PLAYED Sky!

BB has never tried to break them up. They've always kept them safe by saving them from evictions by giving them preferential treatment. Sky has only recently been warned. But he has been bad mouthing other contestants for weeks. BB should be beaten with jhootey chappal.
bitching reminds me of how joohi will react to the topics n comments abt juhi all over the web
Symonds should lift his cricket bat thats lying in the store room and smash Pooja Mishra out of the BB House.

The lady was supposed to be his interpreter. She has been ragging him from day one!😡
Originally posted by VAZ2011

whole BB5 has been lame...instead of providing entertainment, they are being reason of raising my blood pressue..I am sure there will be lot others joining me soon 😆

im with u in this one :)) 😡😕🤢
God sounds like a booring episode! Gunda gang all over the place think i will avoid it!! Hope sho stays tomorrow need that gunda raj to end and amar is doing wrong by supporting them!!
Originally posted by richa476

sachi meiii

and some more bitching by  juhi n sunny
also add sunny in my supari offer 😆
Originally posted by richa476

bitching reminds me of how joohi will react to the topics n comments abt juhi all over the web

If she wins 1 crore, she will be generous...

...if she gets evicted, she will read everything and sue some of you and give a contract killing order for me.
i SOOO WAnt salman khan to rip them apart.

Originally posted by boondein

jaadooo ki jhappi ko jaagu di tappi bola andrew ne 😆
🤣 AS is hillarious 😆😆