Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ARNAV broke up with La, not ASR (Page 5)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Cinders,

It is highly possible that she'll be back. They need some spice or the other to make things worse.
The nafrat track needs more fodder. 
Hamare chahne ya na chahne se kya hota hai?

My question is, does La have any suspicion about Arhi? 
If she had known that actually Khushi indirectly has knocked her out of ASR's life, would she still be so gracious?
She's perfect to add more problems later if Arhi do get together.

Oye u killjoy...let me live in my own little bubble until dat terrible day comesLOL LOL...
Actually , I don't want La 2 b back but I don't trust this channel...

I don't think La has doubts for now but I wonder after ASR calling her Khushi for 2 or 3 times y the hell she does not suspect...
Khushi might have indirectly knocked out of ASR's life but to start with she was not in his life..it was ASR who was in her life...Well, if she has 2 return as vamp, she will...and not at all looking forward to itCry

Edited by cindrella255 - 16 December 2011 at 10:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...vasirajusbk2momma1128nyxx

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Oye u killjoy...let me live in my own little bubble until dat terrible day comesLOL LOL...
Actually , I don't want La 2 b back but I don't trust this channel...

I don't think La has doubts for now but I wonder after ASR calling her Khushi for 2 or 3 times y the hell she does not suspect...
Khushi might have indirectly knocked out of ASR's life but to start with she was not in his life..it was ASR who was in her life...Well, if she has 2 return as vamp, she will...and not at all looking forward to itCry

Hahahah! Truth is a bitter pill to swallow my Dear...living in your dreamworld is fine for now - enjoy it till it lasts Smile
Like 'Jake Sully' says in Avatar - "sooner or later you have to wake up" (or something to the same effect) Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128SillyPepper

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Wow Anu...! I never thought of it that way - Arnav & ASR...hmmm...! What a thought...! I think you are totally right...! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
It was terrible really, the way he just kept looking at her, refusing to acknowledge her physical beauty. I mean, to a hard core feminist, that's just downright criminal. Next thing you know he'll be appreciating her for her brains and spirit. What a bast**d!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterchipshaam91ShahuImzimomma1128

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@ momma1128, Napster: Totally, agree with what you say. As I was trying to say on another thread

We all wanted a dignified exit for La, didn't we? 

Remember this girl has completely changed herself (not an easy task by any means) to be able to fit into the family of the guy she loved, in the hope that somewhere down the line he would care for her too. Now inspite of all her efforts, all her dreams are crushed - that too just the day before her engagement. 

I think Arnav respects her for all she did inspite of his indifference. She showed she cares for his family not just in words, but in her actions - she listened to his Di and was willing to be trained by a girl she did not care for initially, she managed to win his Nani's approval - all for nothing. Also, Arnav realizes his huge blunder in stringing her along, giving vague reassurances to her whenever she looked for them.

The least he can do is make sure that the girl does not have to deal with facing the breakup alone in front of all the guests. He is being a gentleman about it now and I think we should appreciate it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterchammak_challoImzimomma1128

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hi Anu!

I guess people are nervous worrying that La might never leave!

Like I wrote in Fari's thread, the creatives are purposely showing La making a place in Arnav's heart in such a way that in the future if she returns as a vamp, he will not suspect her, neither will anyone else. Right now he realizes he's hurt her a lot and is feeling guilt and sympathy for her.
He's trying to ease her pain.

Going by that article yesterday, it seems even more apparent to me that everyone will paint La as a saint because of her gracious and selfless act - and when she does come back to create havoc later, it'll be like Shyam part 2...everyone will continue loving her.

PLzzz dont predict thisD'ohOuch

sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Hi Anu!

I guess people are nervous worrying that La might never leave!

Like I wrote in Fari's thread, the creatives are purposely showing La making a place in Arnav's heart in such a way that in the future if she returns as a vamp, he will not suspect her, neither will anyone else. Right now he realizes he's hurt her a lot and is feeling guilt and sympathy for her.
He's trying to ease her pain.

Going by that article yesterday, it seems even more apparent to me that everyone will paint La as a saint because of her gracious and selfless act - and when she does come back to create havoc later, it'll be like Shyam part 2...everyone will continue loving her.

PLzzz dont predict thisD'ohOuch

Hi!

I don't want  La to come back either  - in fact I wanted her to go away today itself!
I truly hope I'm completely wrong! 
I hope she leaves on a good note and never comes back or remains a good friend of Khushi.
I love the positive La! And I hope they keep her that way!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128nyxx

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

momma1128

Go to top