Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARNAV broke up with La, not ASR

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
You have to look at it this way.  It is not ASR breaking up with her.  If it was ASR breaking up with La, it would have been like last time when La left.  He cared 2 sh*ts.  Went to office, Khushi had to chase him down.

This time he is Arnav.  Since he saw Khushi broken, ASR has been quiet.  When he was apologizing to La, it was Arnav.  The break up and subsequent conversation - all Arnav.  ASR does not say sorry, Arnav does.

Arnav is respectful enough and here is the big thing, Arnav realizes that there is more feeling in a relationship that he can offer, more than he thought, except not to La and he can no longer cheat her like that.  So, finally this man is acting with concern and compassion and guilt.  So while ASR would have stayed with La to spite Khushi, to spite his Nani, Arnav cannot continue on because he realizes his actions HURT people.

This is a new man, let him comfort La.  Let him console La.  Doesn't change that he loves Khushi.  This is the mature way a real man behaves when a relationship comes to an end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
anu  yeah you are right, its arnav ,  he is so sad and guilty that he used blah.   i loved the way why are you leaving and said that she can stay .
aww he feels so bad, yeah from the time he  saw kushi sad and hurt  ASR has not come out.   is the differences with arnav ASR thinning
hmm definitely will take time.

i hope ASR stands up and  says a firm no when  anjali forces him.
hope when naani forces him he says yes for kushi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

good post πŸ‘
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for this awesome post...
now i realised that i hated ASR, but i never hate ARNAV..
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

nice and a needed post Anu πŸ‘

I agree with each and every word. 

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for this much needed, sane post!! Completely agree with you!
IronyDied thumbnail
oh how i love this post! ❀️❀️❀️ you are right! people wanted that he should be caring..should he change only for khushi? nahi he cant! he is a real man! he cant just say bye to la and jao ta ta bye bye! nahi! khushi has changed him.. and that was showing!

no matter for whom he is being caring.. his love is only for khushi! love and care both are different thing..in la's case his guilt is working and forcing him to care for her! and not to forget this guilt in his nature is bought by khushi only😍
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
coincidentally, its the same scene he has on FB when he thinks of breaking up...
i love this : he can offer, more than he thought :
WHO made him think that?
KHUSHI cause he offered her more than he thinks he could or LAVANIA cause he couldn't offer her what he thought he could..
sunaina02 thumbnail
ASR and Arnav - Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hide ( hope the names  are correct)

The God and the Devil reside in all of us .

In some people god gets stronger , in some - the devil .

For Arnav Singh raizada - they were in exact balance and so his character was  so intriguing . 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

coincidentally, its the same scene he has on FB when he thinks of breaking up...
i love this : he can offer, more than he thought :
WHO made him think that?
KHUSHI cause he offered her more than he thinks he could or LAVANIA cause he couldn't offer her what he thought he could..

Yes, that is what he realizes.  Those words that rolled off his tongue were for Khushi, he could not offer them to La.  And then he realizes the guilt.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya...even i agree to that!!!!
wat he's doing wid La is right at the moment!!!!
he knws that he's nt done right wid la...bt she hs nt cmplained abt it...so while she spends her last moments in the house...she deserves most of the attention frm the man who has hurt her the most...frm the man whom she had xpctd the most...n fr the man whom she has done the most!!!!!