India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am certain now (Page 2)

chupachup Senior Member
chupachup
chupachup

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I really hope this does not happen..its 2 filmy..and doesnt fit Arnav's character at all..I mean, if Nani says that Arnav has to get married first, so he picks up Khushi randomly and gets engaged..i mean..come on..he could pick up la also just to satisfy nani..it doesnt make sense..i hope it doesnt happen..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chupachup

I really hope this does not happen..its 2 filmy..and doesnt fit Arnav's character at all..I mean, if Nani says that Arnav has to get married first, so he picks up Khushi randomly and gets engaged..i mean..come on..he could pick up la also just to satisfy nani..it doesnt make sense..i hope it doesnt happen..
i am sure..La wont be around...she has packed her bags...so she will leave...and Khushi will be the only available alternative...and ASR has done plenty for Akaash...for his sisters tears and Aakash's happiness...he will do plenty...and yup it is filmy...but then this is a show so some drama to banta hai yaar! ( and anyways we have had plenty of filmy till now...so some more...i dont mind it coz in the end it paves the way for ArHi coming together)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushiepreetijaiswal19zafi

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

I have had that gut feeling...like the majority of us...and looking at the precap...i am certain now...next week Arnav and Khushi are getting engaged...

No need to elaborate..coz most of us have guessed the plot...Nani insistence...Arnav goes first as he is the eldest...and if no Arnav engagement then no Akaash engagement either...so ASR and Khushi perforce hook up in order to save the two family's honors and ofcourse for Paayash...

I guessed it from the phone conversation yesterday...but today looking at the precap and nani's attitude...i m certain..( no genius here...most of us have put this two and two together and come up with four Wink)

I am soo super excited...i had to make this post...LOLDay Dreaming...Arhi Engagement...Dancing

I know, we all want to see Khushi with Arnav...  Wonder why the Gupta's did not think the way Naani is thinking... If according to Naani the eldest should get married.. the CVs have been partial here... LOL

The episodes this week have been a washout... I agree these scenarios were needed to build up the story ... there is also some logic needed to justify Khushi & ASR sagai... you may ask why am  I looking for logic in a TV serial. Because this serial has been different from the rest and my expectations were high LOL

sun2011

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

everyone seems so excited for their engagement! i guess im the only one hoping it doesn't happen that way! LOL if Nani still insist, then i dunno.. that's just a ridiculous condition! why can't they just agree for the sake of Payal and Akash? and save the family's honor? if they wanna save, then they can happily agree to get Payash engaged without creating any drama! it's not like its the end of the world or Arnav can never get married ever if Akash does first! LOL i think it wud be more fun to watch Arnav-Khushi getting closer during Payash wedding celebrations.. not a rushed engagement!

..Apz..

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

I have had that gut feeling...like the majority of us...and looking at the precap...i am certain now...next week Arnav and Khushi are getting engaged...

No need to elaborate..coz most of us have guessed the plot...Nani insistence...Arnav goes first as he is the eldest...and if no Arnav engagement then no Akaash engagement either...so ASR and Khushi perforce hook up in order to save the two family's honors and ofcourse for Paayash...

I guessed it from the phone conversation yesterday...but today looking at the precap and nani's attitude...i m certain..( no genius here...most of us have put this two and two together and come up with four Wink)

I am soo super excited...i had to make this post...LOLDay Dreaming...Arhi Engagement...Dancing

I know, we all want to see Khushi with Arnav...  Wonder why the Gupta's did not think the way Naani is thinking... If according to Naani the eldest should get married.. the CVs have been partial here... LOL

The episodes this week have been a washout... I agree these scenarios were needed to build up the story ... there is also some logic needed to justify Khushi & ASR sagai... you may ask why am  I looking for logic in a TV serial. Because this serial has been different from the rest and my expectations were high LOL
The Guptas...well they did not think of this coz they have sugar syrup instead of brains...and Nani thinks so coz...she loved math in her childhood...so she believes 1 comes before 2...LOL

Washout...from arhi perspective...but great progression story wise...and about logic...its better than the rest of the fare on TV right now...its still the best in all the offerings...Big smile And honestly..my mind state now is beggars cant be choosers...m so deperate for Arhi to kickoff...i will accept any stupid reason for them to come together...who cares??Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dellydollyjulaikhaspsharmilasun2011Juicee_Sushiezafishowstruckmommamia

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

everyone seems so excited for their engagement! i guess im the only one hoping it doesn't happen that way! LOL if Nani still insist, then i dunno.. that's just a ridiculous condition! why can't they just agree for the sake of Payal and Akash? and save the family's honor? if they wanna save, then they can happily agree to get Payash engaged without creating any drama! it's not like its the end of the world or Arnav can never get married ever if Akash does first! LOL i think it wud be more fun to watch Arnav-Khushi getting closer during Payash wedding celebrations.. not a rushed engagement!

nope...u are not the only one...a part of me wants that...but honestly this a show and what we want is never gonna happen...this is a drama and so we pay a price...

Yes...Nani's condition has been ridiculous from day one..but necessary for the plot i guess and arnav khushi need to be thrown together..period...a ring on the finger or not...I care a damn..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushiezafishowstruck

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

same here...its the most stupid n illogical way of getting the leads married...Ouch

khushix

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

The Guptas...well they did not think of this coz they have sugar syrup instead of brains...and Nani thinks so coz...she loved math in her childhood...so she believes 1 comes before 2...LOL

Washout...from arhi perspective...but great progression story wise...and about logic...its better than the rest of the fare on TV right now...its still the best in all the offerings...Big smile And honestly..my mind state now is beggars cant be choosers...m so deperate for Arhi to kickoff...i will accept any stupid reason for them to come together...who cares??Wink

I swear you are right.. LOL I don't watch much Tele and have seen a few serials here and there and give up frustrated because they all look the same...

Hope after ASR/Khushi engagement/contract whatever we will get to see some fun... it has been a mundane week ... At least I felt it that way... LOL Thanks for the response

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011zafieveline

Go to top