Why do I have this Strong feeling !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kissmiss

I remember reading in someone's thread that kokila will send Ahem to US for office work. So may be he will meet Anita there again and thats how Anita track starts I guess.

Aham will go alone..what about gopi?😭
when i have seen the video i was so confiused that ahem is not in love but just helping her if it so i would like gopi live him and go to be more independent for me once gopi will not be there then he will realize the love for her
I think you have hit the nail on the head and I too can only see Ahem's declaration of love coming only after Gopi has had to leave the house ...
Originally posted by navyab

After going thru the video about Rashi & Ahem & doctor & Ahem's interview ...I have a feeling over a period of time there is a big doom awaiting to fall on Gohem relation...

Because Ahem does not see beyond taking care of Gopi because of his guilt...Yes he seems to be falling in love but Im sure he will not accept it ...& in front of everyone he may say that he took care of Gopi only out of humanity & nothing has changed in his relationship with her !!! He might do that because he may feel scared to accept his own feelings...& thats when Gopi decides she has will now forever move out of his life...

Anyone also feels the same or is it just me...😕

@redlines... completely agree with that part

navya that's how i am feeling these days,,... everyone is soo excited abut Ahem in love... but there is always a doubt in the back of my mind...  that there is big gloom coming in way of Gohem... somehow i feel ahem has to make lot of efforts to get gopi in his life...

Originally posted by sbp1971

I was also feeling this after watching the video. I think they will bring Anita back, and put his whole state of mind in confusion, meanwhile Gopi will come to know and decide she is still not good enough for him and she should leave so he could be happy with his love.

I feel the same.
I was not thinking that at all. I thought if anything he will come to listening to his heart and realize he loves her and will confess. But now that youve mentioned this a fear of this is planted. I hope it doesnt result tho way.
Originally posted by navyab

After going thru the video about Rashi & Ahem & doctor & Ahem's interview ...I have a feeling over a period of time there is a big doom awaiting to fall on Gohem relation...

Because Ahem does not see beyond taking care of Gopi because of his guilt...Yes he seems to be falling in love but Im sure he will not accept it ...& in front of everyone he may say that he took care of Gopi only out of humanity & nothing has changed in his relationship with her !!! He might do that because he may feel scared to accept his own feelings...& thats when Gopi decides she has will now forever move out of his life...

Anyone also feels the same or is it just me...😕

Expectations raised, then dashed...Teeter totter ? Tug of war for LOVE nahhh

Navs dear, ,  The soap has to go on for few years so it will not be LOVE lalallaa for Gohem just yet. But there won't be any 3rd angle 100% sure. It will be interesting to watch Ahem's journey from care, concern & Guilt to LOVE...on the way he has to redeem himself for his scoundrel behavior. I won't be surprised if Kokila packs him off to USA for business deal.

Yes Gopi shd enjoy this new program   Husband 1.0 with bells & ludo in hand...but hold on for now before entering the command... ithoughtyoulovedme
then tears6.2 & taunt 3.0 will automatically GET UPDATED.
Originally posted by 5cents

Expectations raised, then dashed...Teeter totter ? Tug of war for LOVE nahhh

Navs dear, ,  The soap has to go on for few years so it will not be LOVE lalallaa for Gohem just yet. But there won't be any 3rd angle 100% sure. It will be interesting to watch Ahem's journey from care, concern & Guilt to LOVE...on the way he has to redeem himself for his scoundrel behavior. I won't be surprised if Kokila packs him off to USA for business deal.

Yes Gopi shd enjoy this new program   Husband 1.0with bells & ludo in hand...but hold on for now before entering the command... ithoughtyoulovedme
then tears6.2 & taunt 3.0 will automatically GET UPDATED.

i think this is the perfect description but minus tears and taunts...
I seriously don't want anita to come n spoil everything now... 😡
Originally posted by ramyaramesh

I seriously don't want anita to come n spoil everything now... 😡

her arrival could also give ahem a better perspective...he'll compare gopi and anita and tell himself..."what was i thinking?" 😉