*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this maybe the first show where I'm more curious about the 'drama' than the romance 🤔 They had to keep the most intriguing part in the precap right? The channel/producers very well know their game. They promote the tension-filled scenario a day in advance but it only actually airs the week after *sigh*

The strict & disciplined Swamini is lecturing Jeevika on the 'dos and donts' of the Wadhera household and initially like a good student, Jeevika is listening to Swamini's words but just like a good student can get distracted by candy or some other mischief, Jeevika's is all smiles seeing her Manu's phone call and completely forgets her surroundings. Second time round, Jeevika is aware of Swamini's irritation (she must have said something) so it makes me wonder if either Jeevika or Manvi will try to cut the amount of phone calls down to avoid any conflict in the Wadhera household.  Somehow, I don't think that will help anyone and if Manvi's only way of communicating with her sister is cut off too then it may make her health even worse :( 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m totally agree with u imean the sasural of jeevika excluding virat viren they r not much understanding n that will create difficulities in manvi jeevika's relationship but today mn ny virat (khushal) ky interview mn suna ky manvi will come to stay in vadehra house n im waiting 4 that part
High volt drama is set to begin from next episode..Swamini's annoyance that was shown in precap is a sign..Maanvi is all set to enter Vadhera khandan going by spoilers..obvioulsly this will create wedges in Jeevika's relation with her sasuraal waale

Whatever it is ,i hope the Cvs dont edit out Vireka scenes(not talking about the romantic scenes) to accomodate other scenes..usually toh Cvs realise the need to increase the pace and time 'CONSTRAINTS' only during Viren-Jeevika scenes-be it be confrontation scenes or the song sequence. lol..meaningful scenes must be given to all relations the sisters,VM,JV,swamini-jeevika-maanu,virat-dadaji... for them to develop properly
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: guluna

i m totally agree with u imean the sasural of jeevika excluding virat viren they r not much understanding n that will create difficulities in manvi jeevika's relationship but today mn ny virat (khushal) ky interview mn suna ky manvi will come to stay in vadehra house n im waiting 4 that part<div></div>

Yeh Manvi is definitely going to the Wadhera house. That's where the real story will begin :)
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonchalant

High volt drama is set to begin from next episode..Swamini's annoyance that was shown in precap is a sign..Maanvi is all set to enter Vadhera khandan going by spoilers..obvioulsly this will create wedges in Jeevika's relation with her sasuraal waale

Whatever it is ,i hope the Cvs dont edit out Vireka scenes(not talking about the romantic scenes) to accomodate other scenes..usually toh Cvs realise the need to increase the pace and time 'CONSTRAINTS' only during Viren-Jeevika scenes-be it be confrontation scenes or the song sequence. lol..meaningful scenes must be given to all relations the sisters,VM,JV,swamini-jeevika-maanu,virat-dadaji... for them to develop properly

I don't think any relation will be unfairly treated. This week was a huge step forward for Vireka but they still kept the sisters in focus too. They're showing a fine balance so far as all the tracks are unfolding gradually.
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I don't think any relation will be unfairly treated. This week was a huge step forward for Vireka but they still kept the sisters in focus too. They're showing a fine balance so far as all the tracks are unfolding gradually.

hope so! But i did think the cvs dragged the wedding ceremonies especially the sangeet and lost the focus in the middle..so the actual wedding day rasams(like pheras etc)were edited off in a jiffy to accomodate for that..hopefully the cvs wont make this a habit and allote equal screen time to explore all bonds and relations..obviously the sisters needs the best buildup as its the main theme of the show
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonchalant

hope so! But i did think the cvs dragged the wedding ceremonies especially the sangeet and lost the focus in the middle..so the actual wedding day rasams(like pheras etc)were edited off in a jiffy to accomodate for that..hopefully the cvs wont make this a habit and allote equal screen time to explore all bonds and relations..obviously the sisters needs the best buildup as its the main theme of the show

That's Indian serials for you :P They drag the wedding ceremonies. I loved last week even though it was dragged slightly but it made a huge impact emotionally.

I think there will be time where one couple will get more attention than the other. Like during the mehndi/sangeet etc VirMan had more scenes but this past week we saw Vireka. The problem is with having more than one romantic couple is that the writers have to satisfy all the fangroups as well.
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fridays man...I love 'em but hate the fact that it's the last EHMMBH episode for the week! Looking at the precap, I'm even more annoyed by this weekday-weekend concept. 🤣

Thought it was a good episode...LOVED JV, the Chaudhary family and Jeevika's concern for Virat.. JV have had a fab week...such romantic scenes! Really liking this side of Viren...I'm so used to the chup chaap Viren, that this was such a pleasant surprise! 😳 The Chaudhary family is my favourite family on TV...SO real! They actually look like a real family...so united and so much concern for one another. Dabbu-Mannu are always a riot together...bichara Dabbu...Maanvi always bullies and threatens the poor guy. With Jeevika, it's always the opposite. 🤣 Virat and Jeevika are already warming up to each other and gelling so well...judging from the previous episodes, Virat actually raises his voice when something is wrong. It would be so nice to see Virat defend Jeevika on Monday...go devar-bhabhi duo! ⭐️ LOVED Viren and Maanvi too...it was so sweet how Viren just listened to Maanvi's scolding and Maanvi just hung up when he said he took the day off. Maanvi is all for JV...but the question is if Viren will be able to completely be for JM, even if that means going against his badi maa. Viren is supportive of JM...but only time will tell how Viren will be able to deal with being second in Jeevika's life.

Such a short scene...but such a genuine impact! Manvi's "DIII" was so NATURAL...the pitch was perfect! Mannu wants to know about JV's fun stuff and J only puts responsibilities on her...Maanvi's pyaari teacher di! 🤣 THE "DOONGI TUJHE EK THAPPAD" LINE. ❤️ Jeevika manages to say it differently every single time...I LOVE IT! <3 These lines rep JM...so natural! Maanvi's excitement towards JV's fun stuff...goodness! 🤣 I actually "awwwed" at Jeevika calling Maanvi "ek number ki shaitan"...always number 1 in her life no matter what! Oh man...I don't know how much of this I can take! It's only been like a few hours in EHMMBH world (IN 5 DAYS 🤣)...and JM have already spoken on the phone 3 times...in max 3 hours! Once Jeevika will be forced to limit the interactions with her sister...she's done for. This whole separation...Maanvi's health becoming worse...so many more obstacles to overcome...but JM's success is embedded in their togetherness...physically and emotionally.

As for the precap, here the drama begins...and I'm damn scared but so intrigued. Swamini already has a negative vibe towards Maanvi...and it's only going to get worse. Dadaji (judging from the last scene) and Swamini (ESPECIALLY) have already started acting a little cold towards Jeevika...with JM's constant need to talk to each other...Jeevika's reputation in the Vadhera house will be in danger, especially with Swamini. Dadaji also seems to be extremely supportive of whatever Swamini does/says...but I don't expect it to be on the level of Swamini's coldness. The chup chaap si Jeevika while listening to Swamini vs Maanvi's Di...the constrasting shades of J are going to stun Swamini. She's already annoyed...and when Maanvi makes her entrance into the Vadhera house, that's when it's all going to happen. Jeevika's sternness...it's going to be EPIC. This week was just Jeevika's welcome into the house...but picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...JM's tale is going to reach HEIGHTS. I miss them so much...*sigh* God, they need to be together...saari duniya ek taraf aur Jeevika aur Maanvi doosri taraf! <3

Reemz!!! Lovely post like always...so well-written!!! 👍🏼 It got me even more excited for Monday's episode...time for all of this to unfold. I'm very pleased how devoted the CTs are to JM, despite having two very popular couples...seems like they really believe in their epic story and their epic chemistry. Can't wait to see what they have to offer, in terms of this track!!! <333333
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The precap stuff won't happen until like Tuesday or it'll end on Monday with Swamini really irritated and it will continue on from there on tuesday  the entire week was so great that we forgot it's a show and "drama" has to occur
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Eva*

Fridays man...I love 'em but hate the fact that it's the last EHMMBH episode for the week! Looking at the precap, I'm even more annoyed by this weekday-weekend concept. 🤣  Aa gayi meri Behna partner!!😛 I had the past 3 days off so I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get more JM *sigh*. It's so hard dude!

Thought it was a good episode...LOVED JV, the Chaudhary family and Jeevika's concern for Virat.. JV have had a fab week...such romantic scenes! Really liking this side of Viren...I'm so used to the chup chaap Viren, that this was such a pleasant surprise! 😳 He has turned out to be a cheeky one hasn't he?! Not so sharmila at all. I'm loving Bhabhi-Devar interactions too! The Chaudhary family is my favourite family on TV...SO real! They actually look like a real family...so united and so much concern for one another. Dabbu-Mannu are always a riot together...bichara Dabbu...Maanvi always bullies and threatens the poor guy. With Jeevika, it's always the opposite. 🤣 Love them too!! They're so warm and totally opposite to the Vadheras. Virat and Jeevika are already warming up to each other and gelling so well...judging from the previous episodes, Virat actually raises his voice when something is wrong. It would be so nice to see Virat defend Jeevika on Monday...go devar-bhabhi duo! ⭐️ Virat might not say anything this time. Dadaji will say a few words and leave. LOVED Viren and Maanvi too...it was so sweet how Viren just listened to Maanvi's scolding and Maanvi just hung up when he said he took the day off. Maanvi is all for JV...but the question is if Viren will be able to completely be for JM, even if that means going against his badi maa. Viren is supportive of JM...but only time will tell how Viren will be able to deal with being second in Jeevika's life. You know at first I thought Viren would get offended that Jeevika already told Manu about him leaving on the wedding night 🤣 He's really sweet! But yeh...how long will he be understanding for? That's the question. I wonder if Swamini will say anything to him on Monday after the phonecalls?!

Such a short scene...but such a genuine impact! Manvi's "DIII" was so NATURAL...the pitch was perfect! Mannu wants to know about JV's fun stuff and J only puts responsibilities on her...Maanvi's pyaari teacher di! 🤣 THE "DOONGI TUJHE EK THAPPAD" LINE. ❤️ Jeevika manages to say it differently every single time...I LOVE IT! <3 These lines rep JM...so natural! Maanvi's excitement towards JV's fun stuff...goodness! 🤣 I actually "awwwed" at Jeevika calling Maanvi "ek number ki shaitan"...always number 1 in her life no matter what! Oh man...I don't know how much of this I can take! It's only been like a few hours in EHMMBH world (IN 5 DAYS 🤣)...and JM have already spoken on the phone 3 times...in max 3 hours! Once Jeevika will be forced to limit the interactions with her sister...she's done for. I know right! First Jeevika tried to call Manu during her wedding night, then first thing she does after waking up is call her...then in the kitchen Manu calls her...phir room mein! This whole separation...Maanvi's health becoming worse...so many more obstacles to overcome...but JM's success is embedded in their togetherness...physically and emotionally. Separating won't do anyone any good. See till JM aren't together...VirMan fans won't get their couple either.

As for the precap, here the drama begins...and I'm damn scared but so intrigued. Swamini already has a negative vibe towards Maanvi...and it's only going to get worse. Dadaji (judging from the last scene) and Swamini (ESPECIALLY) have already started acting a little cold towards Jeevika...with JM's constant need to talk to each other...Jeevika's reputation in the Vadhera house will be in danger, especially with Swamini. Dadaji also seems to be extremely supportive of whatever Swamini does/says...but I don't expect it to be on the level of Swamini's coldness. I have a feeling Dadaji won't get involved in this matter..not yet anyway. The chup chaap si Jeevika while listening to Swamini vs Maanvi's Di...the constrasting shades of J are going to stun Swamini. She's already annoyed...and when Maanvi makes her entrance into the Vadhera house, that's when it's all going to happen. Jeevika's sternness...it's going to be EPIC. This week was just Jeevika's welcome into the house...but picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...JM's tale is going to reach HEIGHTS. I miss them so much...*sigh* God, they need to be together...saari duniya ek taraf aur Jeevika aur Maanvi doosri taraf! <3 Love how you put it Eva!! Even I know that if Swamini Bua was talking to me, I would most probably let the call go and call my sister back later but Manu has a different effect on Jeevika. She excitedly said her name as if she wasn't even interested in what Swamini was saying 🤣 Next week should be really good!! Can they be together soon please :(

Reemz!!! Lovely post like always...so well-written!!! 👍🏼 It got me even more excited for Monday's episode...time for all of this to unfold. I'm very pleased how devoted the CTs are to JM, despite having two very popular couples...seems like they really believe in their epic story and their epic chemistry. Can't wait to see what they have to offer, in terms of this track!!! <333333 Right back at you! I always look forward to your comments because you seem to be as passionate about JM as I am and actually see the intensity their relationship like I do.