Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

No one cares about this forum

MaaneetAminapm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No one cares about this forum anymore. How many people makes topic  let me think i think it is like 10 people how makes post everyday on the froum. Atleast one is doing it.

And everyone else is jsut sitting there and wating to someone to make a topic then they can comment on it!! this Great wonderful. 

I don't think we can bring this show at number one. You know what i think 30 people who is on this forum is commenting everyday. If this 30 people nmake one post everyday then we all can make 40 post per day and that is really much.

Hitting the chaska meter is not enough. On the list of chaska meter our activety is 20, and if you look at Geet or IPKKND you will see there activety is 45-48. An d we are just on 20.

Its no way that we will reach nr.1 postion if we keep going on like this. nr.1 ka sapna chor dena chaiye. Bcs it will never happen. 

Only time I see people active on this forum is whe they are upset they don't like something. Then they come and complain. But after that no one comes here. I can understand that many of you are busy. But if you have five min time to come on the forum and comment on a post. Then you have also tie to make one also. It doesnt have to be long at all. And it doesn't take more than 30 sec to write a small very small post.

Many times I have lots of homework but i come on the forum anyway and if Im and if i can comment theni caan also make one lined or even two lined comment.

Its not hard. But looks like no one cares about the froum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its maybe bcoz its friday...
but i luv D3 i almost made abt 10 posts 2day
and
also v have less no. of followers compared to the top shows...
which also matters
Edited by anamika143 - 12 years ago
..Rish.. thumbnail
Don't say like this AMINA...all of us care about this forum!!
But yes..people make forums...i also have a lot of work bt still..i go on with HALL OF FAME and daily POV's...but y can't u guys do that...gross..please do be active!!
ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thre r many ppl who care abt D3 forum
dont giv hope one day we can reach no 1
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No Amina..its not the no of discussion topics which counts..!! Its the no.of activities which also include reply posts and likes..!! Ask all the members to at least post a reply to each thread.
So no need of making 40 posts a day..(actually the fact is that there is nothing to post-epecially 40 topics-we won't get tht much topics from an episode with a duration of  half an hour )!! Reply to all the posts which are made by the forum members,post comments on the videos,articles etc..!! Thats enough as for now..!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi.  The point isnt how many topics are made that does not count, the point is how many unique different topics are made.  There is no point in having 5 topics of the same issue posted all around the forum, that will not help with the rating, what helps is having different discussions on the forum which create diverse conversation, that will increase viewership and ranking.
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no dear aisa nahi hai
all of us care abt the forum
but sometimes ppl dont topics to make on
or they get lil busy
also as told before we have less followers
isiliye less topics bante hain
but all of us try very hard