India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OH. MY. LORD. ARSHI...

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I don't understand the relevance of ASR being a huge softie to La. I suppose it was alright watching the first time he apologised but continuously apologising WE GET THE POINT HE FEELS BAD. It seems like his not bothered about KKG at all but instead more falling for La. He should've already liked and respected la at the beginning why now?! No Rabba Ve moments. When ASR so KKG dolled up, I expected a Rabba Ve moment but nooo. I know we can't have 24/7 rabba ve's but this story is a LOVE story we haven't had any rabba ve moments in agesCry All I'm saying is that ASR and La's story needs to move on. He can't keep feeling sorry for her. what happened to the 'I'm going to make Khushi jealous/farak parta hai' track?! I'm hoping next week ARSHI's relationship develops or I'm not a happy bunny.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010annie03Juicee_SushieShahuRushilovesBarun--Sobi--

DammitASR Groupbie
DammitASR
DammitASR

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I second that. FRUSTRATING.

Where is the chemistry and the magic between them? Get on with it CVs..we have suffered enough!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Yea! i m also pissed off Angry

But today was a total filler episode so every dialouge and scene was just to cover up tht 15-20 mins time frame. But i agree tht it wudn't hurt CV's if they spent a few sec's on an eye lock wen ASR saw khushi or maybe a sad RABBA ve in the background we Khushi tld him tht she's happy. Dun worry ASR's memory will come bck during the Saalam-e ishq song and he'll suddenly realize how beautiful she looks LOL

Edited by zaniax - 16 December 2011 at 11:15am

Juicee_Sushie

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

But today was a total filler episode so every dialouge and scene was just to cover up tht 15-20 mins time frame. But i agree tht it wudn't hurt CV's if they spent a few sec's on an eye lock wen ASR saw khushi or maybe a sad RABBA ve in the background we Khushi tld him tht she's happy. But dun worry ASR's memory will come bck during the Saalam-e ishq song and he'll suddenly realize how beautiful she looks LOL
]
or the way CV's are going now, during the Salaam-e- ishq dance he will probably focusing on how devastated La looks and not KKGSleepy 
RABBA VE IS NEEDED CV'S, a meaningful one. I want KKG to reveal to ASR that her engagement has also broken, that will show him.

Juicee_Sushie

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
You have to look at it this way.  It is not ASR breaking up with her.  If it was ASR breaking up with La, it would have been like last time when La left.  He cared 2 sh*ts.

This time he is Arnav.  Arnav is respectful enough and here is the big thing, Arnav realizes that there is more feeling in a relationship that he can offer, more than he thought and he can no longer cheat her like that.  So, finally this man is acting with concern and compassion and guilt.  This is a new man, let him comfort La.  Let him console La.  Doesn't change that he loves Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcysun2011

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

i think they are keeping LA-ASR relationship emotional so that when ASR marries Khushi out of hate...he will go to LA as the other woman...just to torture khushi...

cause today Anjali said that Khushi's mangetar broke the mangni...

that means they all feel the Khushi wanted the marriage and her mangetar broke it...

when ASR will come to know of this fact that the girl he loves actually loved his Jija...he will hate her...but can't stay away as he loves her a lot...so he will marry her but will keep going to LA...Cry

Edited by anjs - 16 December 2011 at 9:38am
zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abzy.

Originally posted by zaniax

But today was a total filler episode so every dialouge and scene was just to cover up tht 15-20 mins time frame. But i agree tht it wudn't hurt CV's if they spent a few sec's on an eye lock wen ASR saw khushi or maybe a sad RABBA ve in the background we Khushi tld him tht she's happy. But dun worry ASR's memory will come bck during the Saalam-e ishq song and he'll suddenly realize how beautiful she looks LOL
]
or the way CV's are going now, during the Salaam-e- ishq dance he will probably focusing on how devastated La looks and not KKGSleepy 
RABBA VE IS NEEDED CV'S, a meaningful one. I want KKG to reveal to ASR that her engagement has also broken, that will show him.
Yea..tht might just happen Dead. And i m cursing tht article who gave us false hopes tht ASR will noe abt khushi's broken engagement. They totally misguided usAngry

sun2011

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
As much as I love ARHI to bits obviously, I feel this is a transit in the story, all is not always about the lead's scenes, its also about the story. Even though I expected a moment when he would be smitten by Khushi but him feeling guilty is expected, and right now they haven't gone through it all, they yet have to tell everyone everything and her going away from their house marks an end to anything that there was. 

Moreover I guess this track has finally shown the change in ASR, showing the transit from being ignorant to everything to being sensitive to everyone's feelings and emotions. 

sun2011

Go to top