Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Udayveer...dont you dare to understand him. (Page 3)

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Great analysis of Uday!

Uday is a force to be reckoned with and it will be so much fun to watch his plan backfire when he truly fall in love with Manyata!

My only worry is that Uday will fall for Manyata and CVs will screw up the storyline and force an Akash/Manyata connection and thereby forcing Uday to be with his backup plan-Jai!

me too i dont want that triangle at all...uday and manyata are best for each other..but cvs wud make it totrally pathetic if they pair manyata with aakash..while uday falling for her..i dont want them to break uday's heart after being revived by monu..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya_Poulomi_

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

Originally posted by neeti_huda

Originally posted by shrarrti

I agree. I just hope as Manyata begins to change he too will start changing the way he looks at things. Udhay has everything right now except for heart. The moment he realizes how important Manyata actually is for him, will be amazing. I just hope it happens sooner than later! And his games will then stop. At this point all he wants in Devgarh's property and money. And not to mention see the cat fights between Manyata and J! Lol!

yes definately when he gets one heart i want to see him in that phase..

And about cat fight..i was about to say..to him ''why dont you move in to that room too...it will be more interesting for all of us..u will add more spies in cat fight..and amuse yourself and we will get fun of it..to..''

Rajmata will kill him LOL LOL... After all right now he'z doing everything to please her...

but imagine three of them togather...wow..in one room..fireworks...dhishum dhay dhay..
ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
After watching every episode I ask myself  "what does he want?".."what is in his mind?"...kya dimaag paya hai iss yummy prince neCool...only the heart is missing...hmm actually he has it  there...but he is hiding his emotions very wellWink...waiting to see more shades of his character when he will start  falling for manyataHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya_Poulomi_

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Well said.. And I agree it would be too quick to make judgments on UV:s character.. up till now he is simply portraying attributes he has been brought up with.. yes he has gray shades and he puts far too much importance on money and power but those things have been the foundation of his upbringing.. it will take time but he will eventually see that there are things more important then power and money.. gradually he will begin to change he has positive characteristics he just chooses to cover them up.. interaction with Manyata will force him to see things in a different light..

Okay this is not related to the topic but far more then UV I was shocked  by Manyata's reaction one would think finding out the truth about her upbringing and her father would be a bigger shock then  being separated from a man she has known for less then two weeks.. Really her state of shock over their separation was questionable..  I understand she is not yet ready to accept current circumstances but really.. that was a bit too much.. !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 16 December 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16OmaRamdass_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Well said.. And I agree it would be too quick to make judgments on UV:s character.. up till now he is simply portraying attributes he has been brought up with.. yes he has gray shades and he puts far too much importance on money and power but those things have been the foundation of his upbringing.. it will take time but he will eventually see that there are things more important then power and money.. gradually he will begin to change he has positive characteristics he just chooses to cover them up.. interaction with Manyata will force him to see things in a different light..

Okay this is not related to the topic but far more then UV I was shocked  by Manyata's reaction one would think finding out the truth about her upbringing and her father would be a bigger shock then  being separated from a man she has known for less then two weeks.. Really her state of shock over their separation was questionable..  I understand she is not yet ready to accept current circumstances but really.. that was a bit too much.. !!

i agree...i'm irritated too. The CVs have gone crazy they think giving any emotional angle will go down well with the audience...which doesn't work anymore!!

Go to top