Here's an article 4 all Manoj fans

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys, here's a article about manoj bohra. Hope u enjoy reading it!!

MANALI.

Manoj set to woo the big screen

By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Monday, February 27, 2006

Manoj Bohra (Yudi/Prem from Kasautii Zindagii Kay) is on cloud nine these days.

The actor has been nominated in six categories in the Star Parivaar awards - Best Khalnayak, Naya Sadasya, Beta, Yogya Damaad and two for the same, Yogya Jodi for Shararat and Kasautii.

His dad will be launching him in a film in three months, and his relationship with girlfriend Teejay Sidhu is rock solid. Life couldn't be more rocking for Yudi!

All in the family

About his father's film, he says, "Scripting is on at the moment but I can't say much as I am superstitious. It's still in the nascent stages.

I am really looking forward to becoming a film actor. As far as the genre is concerned, I think I am very versatile and can act in anything and do any role."

Six award nominations are a lot. "Yeah, I am thrilled! I hope I can win at least five awards," he says gleefully. "People say awards are the rewards of one's work, so naturally, I am very excited."

It's different

Did he ever imagine this kind of reaction to Yudi/Prem's character? "No. When Balaji first narrated it to me, I never imagined it would become so huge. Ekta had told me a month after I started shooting, that it will be so big that you will rock! She saw the potential in the role. Yudi has his own sense of humour, style and persona... it's different!"

Marwari connection

Does the actor's on-screen chemistry with Tina spill into real life too? "Yes, of course! Tina and I love and hate each other. We are among the very few Maru (Marwari) twins in TV. I adore Tina; we speak the same language and have great fun together. She is the sweetest girl I have met in TV. I connect to her and there's a great comfort level, so I guess that shows on screen."

Marriage plans

Manoj remains faithful to girlfriend Teejay Sidhu. "It's a choice people make, to stay faithful or not. The hunt for the 'better one' can never get over. I say, have all the fun you want and get it out of your system. Only then will you have all the love and respect of your beloved.

Does he plan on marrying anytime soon? "I am very serious about Teejay. As all relationships go, I would want this, too, to culminate in a permanent one. I do believe in the institution of marriage. It solidifies your relationship."
Thanks a lot for the article!
I like it. 😊
thanks but it has been posted b4
Oh sorry I never knew that 😳 .