Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani with sooooo much attitude!!! (Page 3)

Destiny007 IF-Dazzler
Destiny007
Destiny007

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanya Rockz

Originally posted by Destiny007

people are just trying to become anti-Rani as they are jealous of her success. At the end of the day Sanjay Leela Bansali said it loud and proud RANI YOU ARE THE BEST ACTRESS IN INDIA. This from a brilliant director who knows what he is talking about. As for shouting at Karan it was probably because of his dress sense.

EXCUSE ME, I M NOT JEALOUS OF RANI'S SUCCESS SO U BETTER THINK B4 TYPING!

if you read what i wrote i said people not you. by people i am refereing to media and the grapevine that comes out with statements like this. And yes i think maybe you should take some of your own advise before typing. I was not making this personal unlike what you have done, just sharing my thoughts with the forum.

Edited by Destiny007 - 28 March 2006 at 6:03am

Meeshti Groupbie
Meeshti
Meeshti

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hi Tanya,

Firstly Relax.

My previous was not singularly directed to you alone. It was directed to the ppl who gave rise to these rumours, the media etc..

I would not want to comment on how much i know Rani because you wouldnt believe anyway.

And I am also a veryy big fan of Priety and i was equally frustrated when Ppl wrote stuff against Priety because she is my truly very favourite actress.

Next, RANI AND ABHISHEK WERE NEVER TOGETHER. AND ABHISHEK DID NOT TURN TO ASH coz of rani or anything. There is REALLY no basis of this argument. GO check out the article on this forum and Abhishek claimed that ASh and him were just good friends and media has created a big hype over it.

I thought Rani's comic timing was brilliant in BnB. But if u feel she was not good and acted like a kid. FINE. BUT how can u forget movies like YUVA, SAATHIYA, HEY RAM ... if Rani can so called act like "a small kid" , she can do mature roles REALLY WELL too. btw, doing comedy and acting like a so called "small kid" is far more difficult than doing normal roles.

And her saying that she's the best doesnt change the fact that she has been the best for 2004 and 2005. she swept away all the awards. And her talent speaks more.

And it's better that someone's honest and says what she feels abt her performance rather than be hypocritical.

I really love Rani and Priety. So if anyone says anything that i know is wrong, i would definitely object.

Honestly i know you hate Rani, but i don't believe in what you wrote.

P.S. My name is Meeshti. So, next time instead of saying Hey YOU, u can say Hey Meeshti ?
glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Wow !

i didnt know Rani was arrogant or smthg!
But i dont care! She's a very good actress and i Love her either ways with out without head ! LOL

Rani has been my favouritee frm the Aati kya khandala days... and she's still my fav. actress !!!!

I can't wait for her Kabhi alvida na kehna !!

cheers
Tanya Rockz Senior Member
Tanya Rockz
Tanya Rockz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meeshti

Hi Tanya,

Firstly Relax.

My previous was not singularly directed to you alone. It was directed to the ppl who gave rise to these rumours, the media etc..

I would not want to comment on how much i know Rani because you wouldnt believe anyway.

And I am also a veryy big fan of Priety and i was equally frustrated when Ppl wrote stuff against Priety because she is my truly very favourite actress.

Next, RANI AND ABHISHEK WERE NEVER TOGETHER. AND ABHISHEK DID NOT TURN TO ASH coz of rani or anything. There is REALLY no basis of this argument. GO check out the article on this forum and Abhishek claimed that ASh and him were just good friends and media has created a big hype over it.

I thought Rani's comic timing was brilliant in BnB. But if u feel she was not good and acted like a kid. FINE. BUT how can u forget movies like YUVA, SAATHIYA, HEY RAM ... if Rani can so called act like "a small kid" , she can do mature roles REALLY WELL too. btw, doing comedy and acting like a so called "small kid" is far more difficult than doing normal roles.

And her saying that she's the best doesnt change the fact that she has been the best for 2004 and 2005. she swept away all the awards. And her talent speaks more.

And it's better that someone's honest and says what she feels abt her performance rather than be hypocritical.

I really love Rani and Priety. So if anyone says anything that i know is wrong, i would definitely object.

Honestly i know you hate Rani, but i don't believe in what you wrote.

P.S. My name is Meeshti. So, next time instead of saying Hey YOU, u can say Hey Meeshti ?
  OKOKOKOKOKOOKOKOKOKOKO...I GET YOU, MEESHTI!AND I M SOOO SRY 4 BEING MEAN! & I MEANT TO SAY THTA RANI OBVIOUSLY CAN DO MATURED ROLESBUT IN BNB SHE  DID NOT .... THATS IT....NOTHING ELSE!SRY ONCE AGAIN
glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Destiny007]people are just trying to become anti-Rani as they are jealous of her success. At the end of the day Sanjay Leela Bansali said it loud and proud RANI YOU ARE THE BEST ACTRESS IN INDIA. This from a brilliant director who knows what he is talking about. As for shouting at Karan it was probably because of his dress sense.[/QUOTE]

Clap
LOL
Meeshti Groupbie
Meeshti
Meeshti

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged
it's ok Tanya.

We just have different favs. it's perfectly alright.

But u see, if she did a mature role in BnB, she would be accused of doing the same kinda roles again and again right? and anyway the script did not require Vimmi aka Babli to be mature or smthg. It's because of this immaturity that they do smthg stupid like conning. Tht was the whole story abt basically. it was a comedy.

And it's ok if we have different favs. I just felt that i should let the members in the forum know that these are really not true and only rumours.

All i can do is just to request you to not believe easily in such stuff and hate Rani for such a silly reason.But i have no control over ur opinions.

But for me, i don't believe it.

Tk.
Tanya Rockz Senior Member
Tanya Rockz
Tanya Rockz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I STILL DO
Meeshti Groupbie
Meeshti
Meeshti

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Tanya Rocks says :

I STILL DO

oh u still do? tht's smthg new!

btw, do u hv some addiction with the CAPS lock or smthg? ur words seem to be shouting out frm my computer screen.. as if u are screaming at me.. LOL

Edited by Meeshti - 28 March 2006 at 6:41am

Go to top