Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeshti thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Tanya_Rocks,

There are really just rumours. Please dont hate Rani due to these wrong info.
Tanya Rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeshti

It's all rubbish. Karan Johar and Rani are very good friends. She would never do that. People are writing all these stuff because they wanna write rani off. There is no comparison between Rani's attitude and Ash's attitude. Rani is really sweet ok. And puhhlease, it's Abhishek's loss if he didnt get Rani. ANd btw, Rani and ASh's "cold war" had been going on since a veryyyyyyyyyyy long time. And it was because of some personal reason which both stated in an interview they would not reveal. It has something to do with Vivek. And why are you bringing this issue now?

It's always has been the case that once someone gets famous, they all start to write about their attitude etc.. When Priety won all the awards for KHNH 2 yrs back, they said she had an attitude problem because she shouted at some camera man and told some off her fans off. ITS ALL RUMOURS. THE MEDIA LOVES TO HYPE ALL THESE to get publicity because right now, RANI is the most popular actress.

And honestly the performance she gave in Black was soo good that even if she claims she's the best (WHICH I DON't think she did), it's a fact coz she won all the best actress awards.

Please don't hate Rani because of some stupid rumour because it's really not worth it. I have seen her interact and believe me, she's really down to earth but she maintains her distance. She's from a very warm family. ANd it is only her talent that has brought her so far.. she didnt have a Ms WOrld or Ms Universe TAG to back herself up.

Rani truly rocks.

HEY YOU, LISTEN, EVEN I KNOW THAT RANI AND KARAN WERE GOOOD FRIENDS BUT AS IF FIGHTS DONT HAPPEN BETWEEN FRIENDS, BUT SHOUTING AT SOME1 SHE SHD RESPECT IS TOOOOOO BAD! AND I JUST WROTE WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT I SAW.... SOME ONE ELSE HAS ALSO HEARDD ABOUT THIS...IF U THINK I JUST DONT WANT ANY1 TO LIKE RANI THEN U ARE NUTS (SRY, BUT I REALLY DIDNT LIKE WHAT U SAID) AND U ARE ACTING AS IF U HAVE SPENY YEARS WITH RANI AS A BEST FRIEND!!!HOW CAN U KNOW HER SOOOOO DAMN WELLL??AND IF U THINK ITS ABHISHEK'S LOSS IF HE DIDNOT GET RANI THEN Y DID he himself START THINKING ABOUT ASH? HUH??THE REAL RANI HAS COME UP LATELY NOT LONG TIME BACK THAT I AM BRINGING IT UP NOW! ITS IS JUST LATEST.OK?

AND BY THE WAY, I HAVENT EITHER HEARD ABOUT PRIETY SHOWING ATTITUDE? U R JUST SAYNG TO PULL OF PRIETY'S FANS!OK?

AND I SWEAR RANI SAID THAT SHE IS THE BEST! EVEN I THINK RANI'S PERFORMANCE WAS GOOD IN BLACK BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN SHE SHD BE LIKE THIS.....THAT TOOO SOOO HYPER! NOT ONLY THIS MUCH SHE THINKS THAT SHE WAS REALLLLLLLLY GOOD IN 'BNB' AS WELLL......I THINK SHE ACTED LIKE A SMALLL KID IN THAT MOVIE! SHE THINKS SHE DID IT VERY WELL, REALLY....SHE DOES!

WHATEVER IT IS I HATE RANI AND I BELEIVE IN WHAT I WROTE!

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't believe the article. I think Rani's a great actress and she's ma fav.
Destiny007 thumbnail
people are just trying to become anti-Rani as they are jealous of her success. At the end of the day Sanjay Leela Bansali said it loud and proud RANI YOU ARE THE BEST ACTRESS IN INDIA. This from a brilliant director who knows what he is talking about. As for shouting at Karan it was probably because of his dress sense.
Tanya Rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Destiny007

people are just trying to become anti-Rani as they are jealous of her success. At the end of the day Sanjay Leela Bansali said it loud and proud RANI YOU ARE THE BEST ACTRESS IN INDIA. This from a brilliant director who knows what he is talking about. As for shouting at Karan it was probably because of his dress sense.

EXCUSE ME, I M NOT JEALOUS OF RANI'S SUCCESS SO U BETTER THINK B4 TYPING!

samilia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rani is maybe the best actress in india but she has the biggest head in india too.

sanjay is too much
Destiny007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya Rockz

EXCUSE ME, I M NOT JEALOUS OF RANI'S SUCCESS SO U BETTER THINK B4 TYPING!

if you read what i wrote i said people not you. by people i am refereing to media and the grapevine that comes out with statements like this. And yes i think maybe you should take some of your own advise before typing. I was not making this personal unlike what you have done, just sharing my thoughts with the forum.

Edited by Destiny007 - 18 years ago
Meeshti thumbnail
Hi Tanya,

Firstly Relax.

My previous was not singularly directed to you alone. It was directed to the ppl who gave rise to these rumours, the media etc..

I would not want to comment on how much i know Rani because you wouldnt believe anyway.

And I am also a veryy big fan of Priety and i was equally frustrated when Ppl wrote stuff against Priety because she is my truly very favourite actress.

Next, RANI AND ABHISHEK WERE NEVER TOGETHER. AND ABHISHEK DID NOT TURN TO ASH coz of rani or anything. There is REALLY no basis of this argument. GO check out the article on this forum and Abhishek claimed that ASh and him were just good friends and media has created a big hype over it.

I thought Rani's comic timing was brilliant in BnB. But if u feel she was not good and acted like a kid. FINE. BUT how can u forget movies like YUVA, SAATHIYA, HEY RAM ... if Rani can so called act like "a small kid" , she can do mature roles REALLY WELL too. btw, doing comedy and acting like a so called "small kid" is far more difficult than doing normal roles.

And her saying that she's the best doesnt change the fact that she has been the best for 2004 and 2005. she swept away all the awards. And her talent speaks more.

And it's better that someone's honest and says what she feels abt her performance rather than be hypocritical.

I really love Rani and Priety. So if anyone says anything that i know is wrong, i would definitely object.

Honestly i know you hate Rani, but i don't believe in what you wrote.

P.S. My name is Meeshti. So, next time instead of saying Hey YOU, u can say Hey Meeshti ?
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow !

i didnt know Rani was arrogant or smthg!
But i dont care! She's a very good actress and i Love her either ways with out without head ! 😆

Rani has been my favouritee frm the Aati kya khandala days... and she's still my fav. actress !!!!

I can't wait for her Kabhi alvida na kehna !!

cheers
Tanya Rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeshti

Hi Tanya,

Firstly Relax.

My previous was not singularly directed to you alone. It was directed to the ppl who gave rise to these rumours, the media etc..

I would not want to comment on how much i know Rani because you wouldnt believe anyway.

And I am also a veryy big fan of Priety and i was equally frustrated when Ppl wrote stuff against Priety because she is my truly very favourite actress.

Next, RANI AND ABHISHEK WERE NEVER TOGETHER. AND ABHISHEK DID NOT TURN TO ASH coz of rani or anything. There is REALLY no basis of this argument. GO check out the article on this forum and Abhishek claimed that ASh and him were just good friends and media has created a big hype over it.

I thought Rani's comic timing was brilliant in BnB. But if u feel she was not good and acted like a kid. FINE. BUT how can u forget movies like YUVA, SAATHIYA, HEY RAM ... if Rani can so called act like "a small kid" , she can do mature roles REALLY WELL too. btw, doing comedy and acting like a so called "small kid" is far more difficult than doing normal roles.

And her saying that she's the best doesnt change the fact that she has been the best for 2004 and 2005. she swept away all the awards. And her talent speaks more.

And it's better that someone's honest and says what she feels abt her performance rather than be hypocritical.

I really love Rani and Priety. So if anyone says anything that i know is wrong, i would definitely object.

Honestly i know you hate Rani, but i don't believe in what you wrote.

P.S. My name is Meeshti. So, next time instead of saying Hey YOU, u can say Hey Meeshti ?

OKOKOKOKOKOOKOKOKOKOKO...I GET YOU, MEESHTI!AND I M SOOO SRY 4 BEING MEAN! & I MEANT TO SAY THTA RANI OBVIOUSLY CAN DO MATURED ROLESBUT IN BNB SHE  DID NOT .... THATS IT....NOTHING ELSE!SRY ONCE AGAIN