India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

new girl in prems radio roti (Page 2)

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

well as u prob saw in the last episode tusshar ws also runnin after her to stop her from leavn...well in the beginin of the next episode he manages to stop her just as shes leavn in an autorickshaw....

n together wid pkg and tusshar kareena catches the real culprit...the set them up...1st tusshar thinks its his maasi's son ...but then they find out who it is and record it on pkg's mobile on video

but then wen they try to show it to nilu jee next mornin...it doesnt work or sumthin...then tusshar talks to his maasi's son (cant remember his name)...n tells him tht kareena will have to go to jail if he doesnt tell the truth tht his mom is behind all this stealing...(he doesnt say it directly but u know manipulatively)....then tusshar and his maasi's son bring his maasi's suitcase wich is filled wid stolen stuff from tusshar's house...

nilu jee screems......n well tht ws the main stuff tht happend...the rest well wait n watch

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

hey parrot456

i need a fav from u...tht is tht the episode after the one i just briefed abt abov....tusshar says sumthin to kareena....i didn c it so im wonderin wht it ws....bcoz i think in the next scene he asks her if got pissed tht he didn say wht he ws supposed to say....n she thinks to herself tht no i got more pissed at wht u did say....

so wht did he say tht pissed her??....cud ne1 tell me if theyv seen tht scene....or parrot456 wen u c tht episode cud u tell me....?

thnks

Go to top