Shraddha: "I'd like to get stuck in a liftwith HR

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Dec 16, 2011 - 08:00 AM

Shraddha Kapoor: "I'd like to get stuck in a lift with Hrithik"

[ 0 ] 1 2 3 4 5

Shraddha Kapoor believes in new beginnings and happy endings. Filmfare discovers the new age Cinderella

The lines from the unbridled musical, The Sound Of Music play in my ears on loop when I'm face to face with Shraddha Kapoor.  It's love at first sight. She reminds me of Julie Andrews. Untouched, insouciant and full of beans. A hark back to the heroines of the lovely era gone by. While her debut film Teen Patti may have gone unsung, she drew all the stares with her role in Love Ka The End (LKTE).

At 20, this new age Cinderella is a dreamer and a true blue romantic. "I love romance. I even 'think' with my heart," she says right away. Love and relationships are favourite topics. And we indulge in some girlie talk, giggling, nudging and winking at each other. "In a relationship, I'll be balanced," she says candidly. "If you don't grow together and can't inspire each other then that's a deal-breaker. You live to have fun; after all, you just have one life."

Clearly, love makes her world go round. Quiz her if she'll ask a guy out if she likes him and the child-woman giggles, "I don't know. I haven't done that yet. I guess if I am head over heels in love with some guy maybe I'd eventually ask him out." There are talks that she may be dating a certain Vanraj Zaveri, who happens to be her childhood sweetheart and the son of a reputed city jeweller. She may not know what she wants in her man but she's very clear about what doesn't work for her. Body odour is a no-no for sure. "Also, if he puts on an act or tries to be something he's not... That's not going to work with me," she grimaces.

We're also just curious to know if she's ever been cheated on. She shakes her head. "I don't think anyone would dare cheat on me after LKTE," she chuckles. "I wouldn't want to get into a relationship thinking that's possible. I'm into that Notebook kinda loveā€¦" And God forbid if someone were to cheat on her, she definitely wouldn't take it lying down. "Now that I'm trained to get even (with LKTE) how can I let go of that?" she jokes.

Being Shakti Kapoor's daughter comes with its own set of problems. The controversies surrounding her dad, the unnecessary media attention sure ain't easy to live with. But Shraddha has made her peace with it. She shares a great rapport with her parents. Her mom, Shivangi Kolhapure, is her best friend. "She knows everything about me." Her father's the stricter parent.

"It comes from his outlook and the way he made it on his own with hard work. So he encourages me and my brother Siddhanth to be disciplined too. But I'd turn to my mom for advice. I just need someone to hear me vent." She's looking forward to working with her dad once again though. The last time she worked with dad in Teen Patti, she was nervous as hell. She grins, "I remember making so many mistakes."

But she cherished working with Amitabh Bachchan in her first film itself. "The bar was raised for me.  I had several scenes with him and it was truly an experience for me. It gave me an insight into how such a big star is so humble and so passionate about his profession. I realised he's more of an actor than a star."

She's not shy to admit that she has the hots for Hrithik Roshan. "I love him. He's good looking, fit, a good actor and yet so vulnerable at the same time. There's something about Hrithik that inspires me." It didn't take much guessing to know which actor she'd want to be stranded with in a lift. "Hrithik Roshan and only Hrithik Roshan," she replies.

Talking about her dream roles, she says she'd love to do movies like Black Swan, Jab We Met and Pyaasa.  And if the script is right she wouldn't mind exposing on screen. She'll wear a bikini she says only if she is head over heels in love with the script. "If I have to wear a bikini, I'll have to work a lot on my body. Katrina Kaif has a sexy body and a gorgeous waist; she can definitely afford to flaunt hers."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor2bamboocopter

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Arey uss Lift mein ya toh TU aayegi ya HR LOL

Madam pehle apna TEL BADLIYE... apna TEL BADLIYE LOL
DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Arey uss Lift mein ya toh TU aayegi ya HR LOL

Madam pehle apna TEL BADLIYE... apna TEL BADLIYE LOL
LOL
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i will ask him to accept your offerLOL
DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theprince

i will ask him to accept your offerLOL
LOL
bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
2direct IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top