MAHEK talking about SURPRISE in twitter - CONFIRM - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

I pity your mentality. U THINk so sick.
Beta everyone knows here who is sick.. πŸ˜† Shakal dekh k aao pehle mirror me phr baat karo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanya91.

Look who is talking... πŸ˜†  the biggest personal attacker, the petty instigator who got 4 warnings only bcoz of personally attacking me ... πŸ˜†
and once again... STOP taking your ID too seriously, lets the concerned DT do their job πŸ˜‰

LMAO ...the fact is that my warning level is 0 %  and my id never changed   πŸ˜Š and you were banned for violating rules and multiple ids. πŸ˜†

Anyways, seriously, edit all your derogatory posts about Mehak in this thread. That alone will be a good reason for mods to ban you again.

A friendly advice πŸ€—

Originally posted by -Moderator-

Yes After watching Shonali / Amar /Juhi /Mishra dance on morning songs, lot of people approached Colors Channel and protested. They wanted BB to stop those morning songs and rather wake up everyone by  throwing a bucket of water on their face.

But BB rather chose to bring back Mehak who was the most graceful dancer of this season.
hahahaha good one

I am shakal-less person. I guess you have , to jao tum dhoke aao mouh bhi or ek cheej or .TUMNE GEELA PEELA KAR LIYA.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† another hilarious comment.. πŸ˜† would u mind to wash that GEELA PEELA?? 

yes i would mind doing that. You yourself lick your Geela Peela.
its ur job dude.. thats y u became worried for everyone's GEELA PEELA πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I want Mahek back in the house. Balanced game is fun to watch.
The game will be balanced after sids eviction.
Looks like it. Mehak just might be back as a WC entry. Interesting...  ;)

SOCALLED MODERATOR IGNORED AGAIN ... ACCEPT MY SWEET GESTURE😊

Thank you and it would be sweet gesture if you ignore everyone here and let them enjoy the  forum πŸ˜†

Lets see, I am sure we will meet again in another thread when you have new id πŸ₯³

Till then, Wishing you Happy spamming

I want Sky until the finale if Mahek is coming back... they both forsure will have a lots of fights, gaali galoch, abuses and sadak chaap language that BB viewers are missing since she left

Guys, no need to go to the zoo... now we can again see the Zebra dancing inside the house every morning
and we r enjoying wht the Ms.Chimpanzi PM is doing in the show πŸ˜†
The gaalis will be back that pple have missed since she left? Erm, since Mehak's eviction, the gaalis have not stopped.

Abusive language sponsored by Sky & Sid
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago