Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

I think business will be the reason for Manav's return to India.. Today we did see DK talking about 3 new companies.. I feel one of them will be in India and DK giving the incharge to Manav...
All DK's doings Tongue

I think you are right .DK will send Manav for a business trip to India .

DK has changed a lot .Maybe Ashna is dead and that is what changed him ..Now he probably wants to do what Ashna would have done , try to bring Manav and Archana   together again specially as he has witnessed how unhappy Manav has been in the last 18 years .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 6:29pm

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Tanyadi Tongue

First time I watched an entire episode after Sushant left.I liked it Smile Thank god for Purvi Tongue Love watching Archu-Purvi bond, its so beautiful and deep.This is how mother daughter relationship should be portrayed. Felt for Archu when she said she always wanted to further her education, things didn't work for out for her but there was no trace of bitterness just a genunine wish that her children would have the chance and she is so proud of Purvi. She loves all her children,like I said yesterday just because you don't go around talking about them all the time doesn't mean she loves them any else.This is a person who has learned to accept whatever comes her way no matter how painful it is.I like the fact that it has made her someone stronger and forgiving instead of being bitter, evil and blaming everyone else for her unhappiness. 

Manav and Ovi moment was really nice too.Its heartwarming to see a beautiful father-daughter bond. I feel sad for Manav, the person who trusts the most is the reason for his unhappiness and pain. 

As much as I dislike Savita and Sulochana for messing up and ruining their children's lives, I won't be happy to see Archana and Manav abandoning them either. They are old and have no else to take care of them, I just hope the change their interfering, selfish, greedy nature. You have done enough damage, just let the kids live in peace now.World cant' revolve around you all the time.Its about time these two oldies stopped playing puppet master. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceptecvishsuanTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update guruji..Big smile..i guess the show is getting better ..am i right ki wrongConfused..manav and archu eye lock..after 20 years would be worth watching ..hai na gurujiDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

thanks for the update guruji..Big smile..i guess the show is getting better ..am i right ki wrongConfused..manav and archu eye lock..after 20 years would be worth watching ..hai na gurujiDay Dreaming
In a way it is getting better and in many ways the story is still really shoddy ...

What I am liking the most is the bond between Archana and Poorvi .This bonding between these 3 women living in one house and taking  care of each other against all odds , that is sweet ..Sulochna and Archana I will not comment because Sulochna is her mother and any mother would be there for her daughter but the really special bond is that of Poorvi and Archana .
There is no blood relation , still they understand each other  and  are each other's support system ..
I would say that right now Poorvi is the most important person in Archana's life and I love watching them both .

Manav and Archana's eye locks ...whatever , I don't really care that much about all that . What's the point , 18 years of Archana's life are gone plus I think Manav will just keep hating her so what's the point . I am sure Archu will try to get back with him  , let's see . I don't want to see her run  after him too much , after a point she should just stop ...

I want to see Archana happy , she has paid more than her fair share of punishment ...much much more ...
Now I want Poorvi to keep her happy ...Smile

Feel bad for her real daughters  though .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 7:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishshootingstar27archanamanavsuansushkita10

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
thnxxx dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Thanks for the lovely update Tanyadi Tongue

First time I watched an entire episode after Sushant left.I liked it Smile Thank god for Purvi Tongue Love watching Archu-Purvi bond, its so beautiful and deep.This is how mother daughter relationship should be portrayed. Felt for Archu when she said she always wanted to further her education, things didn't work for out for her but there was no trace of bitterness just a genunine wish that her children would have the chance and she is so proud of Purvi. She loves all her children,like I said yesterday just because you don't go around talking about them all the time doesn't mean she loves them any else.This is a person who has learned to accept whatever comes her way no matter how painful it is.I like the fact that it has made her someone stronger and forgiving instead of being bitter, evil and blaming everyone else for her unhappiness. 

Omana you are right . She has not become bitter and does not hates anyone  , that needs strength to do so ...
She has always lived this way . she accepts whatever is in her destiny .But somewhere I saw her really hurt and sad from inside .She has become stronger with time , hides her pain and smiles a lot .I really hope that Poorvi will take good care of her .

Manav and Ovi moment was really nice too.Its heartwarming to see a beautiful father-daughter bond. I feel sad for Manav, the person who trusts the most is the reason for his unhappiness and pain. 

His own mother did this to him ...
She wants to have him as a money making robot all his life .. Well ,she got what she wanted . Manav should not have trusted his mother just like Archana should not have trusted varsha ...

As much as I dislike Savita and Sulochana for messing up and ruining their children's lives, I won't be happy to see Archana and Manav abandoning them either. They are old and have no else to take care of them, I just hope the change their interfering, selfish, greedy nature. You have done enough damage, just let the kids live in peace now.World cant' revolve around you all the time.Its about time these two oldies stopped playing puppet master. 

Oh yes , they cannot be abandoned in this age ..
Savita got false divorce documents done but she got away with it ...What's the point now ...18 years of Archana's life are gone now  .Savita wanted revenge for the FDs , she got the revenge ..
Sulochna also wanted Archana to do only what she wants ...she too got that ...these two old ladies won .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishshootingstar27suan

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I would say that right now Poorvi is the most important person in Archana's life and I love watching them both ...Love the strong bond between them.Its heartwarming to watch.I like the comfort level between Ankita and the actress playing Poorvi.Really hope CVs don't ruin this relationship. And I hope the actress isn't replaced, I really like this girl.She plays her part well.

Manav and Archana's eye locks ...whatever , I don't really care that much about all that . What's the point , 18 years of Archana's life are gone plus I think Manav will just keep hating her so what's the point . I am sure Archu will try to get back with him  , let's see . I don't want to see her run  after him too much , after a point she should just stop ...It will be totally ridiculous for them to have eye-locks at this stage.It will just make people cringe.I don't want to see her going after him like a beggar either.Have some self respect and stay away. 

I want to see Archana happy , she has paid more than her fair share of punishment ...much much more ...Agree.
Now I want Poorvi to keep her happy ...Smile Me too.Poorvi understands her better than anyone else in her life.

Feel bad for her real daughters  though . Manav is a loving dad, the girls are lucky in that sense unlike Soham.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishsuanTanyaz

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I would say that right now Poorvi is the most important person in Archana's life and I love watching them both ...Love the strong bond between them.Its heartwarming to watch.I like the comfort level between Ankita and the actress playing Poorvi.Really hope CVs don't ruin this relationship. And I hope the actress isn't replaced, I really like this girl.She plays her part well.

Manav and Archana's eye locks ...whatever , I don't really care that much about all that . What's the point , 18 years of Archana's life are gone plus I think Manav will just keep hating her so what's the point . I am sure Archu will try to get back with him  , let's see . I don't want to see her run  after him too much , after a point she should just stop ...It will be totally ridiculous for them to have eye-locks at this stage.It will just make people cringe.I don't want to see her going after him like a beggar either.Have some self respect and stay away. 

I want to see Archana happy , she has paid more than her fair share of punishment ...much much more ...Agree.
Now I want Poorvi to keep her happy ...Smile Me too.Poorvi understands her better than anyone else in her life.

Feel bad for her real daughters  though . Manav is a loving dad, the girls are lucky in that sense unlike Soham.

Tanyaz your comment is reasonable but seeing either Manav and Archana face-to-face i mean in what situation they meet and in one situation either will beg for each and i dont think so long manav anger will be there...Also for eye-lock i mean romance age is no bar i think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top