Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 (Page 5)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Just now saw the epi's first part...

Oh reading tho fine...Manju's harsh words to read was fine as she stated painful facts.
But seeing , though it was fact only couldn't see it...Came too harsh...

That too when she said to archu you would live all alone, you alone ,even poorvi will go,
EK Dum akheli Unhappy... Feel sad for archu there ...Unhappy
To see it, find it difficult...

@Tanya Di :
Agree with you di... Daily serial needs problems...But problems can be realistic di...
Just for the sake of problems should be there, there should not be problems planted
just like they did in chawl issue and those boring  unrealistic issues or scenarios followed...

They can gradually show the bond developing between that family also in a interesting manner...
In that process there can be misunderstanding, emotional outbursts and a collection of emotions, turmoils... which will make us glued to it, but not artificial problems planted in or the stupid emotional tamashas and dramas...

Even in this bond or love development they can show much more and finally end it with the happy family and patch up...

Agree with you that Savita was the final reason and I dont like her from spoiling sachu phase only...She turned villain just for the sake of being villain ,just like the problems placed...

But then ,she was the final straw...so only I felt, if only ARMAN had stopped it in before phase only, had handled better, had taken care of their mistakes,  had talked directly then this wouldn't have happened...

Edited by umayal - 16 December 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Agree with you that Savita was the final reason and I dont like her from spoiling sachu phase only...She turned villain just for the sake of being villain ,just like the problems placed...

But then ,she was the final straw...so only I felt, if only ARMAN had stopped it in before phase only, had handled better, had talked directly then this wouldn't have happened...

Very true .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Absolutely loved my Archu todayHug . Im so loving the scenes of Poorvi and Archana. They share a great bond . When i was watching today's scene i totally forgot about their physical appearance i mean i always cribbed that they look like sister's , but today i was just hooked to their convo. 
Archu is broken inside, she has suppressed all her grief inside. Cry alone she wud go zombie if poorvi was not theirCry
Im really happy to see her workThumbs Up and get love atleast from an orphan. She needs to have someone atleast as her emotional support. Probably its because of just Poorvi that Archu could live all these days. She tried to see all her kids in Poorvi, she tried to give education to Poorvi which she could never get(thanks to suloAngry). 
I love the mother daughter duo scenes and their bondingHug  

Archu sees her children in poorvi. She hasnt forgot her kids ,manav, im sure she still has the same respect and love for Mother India as well,but savita just doesnt deserve Archu's love. 

Im not surprised or angry at manju, this is how manju has been always. I dnt even consider Manju as vamp these days as i have put savita and sulochana in the highest pedestal of evil clan. None can beat savita in evilness. I dislike sulochana equally.
I really hope the kids who are brought up by Mother India haven got her bad traits as well.
They should have got the qualities of Manav and Archu who are very good at heart though foolish most of the times. 

Manav has been a very good dad to his kidsThumbs Up. Liked the way how Ovi reminds him of Archana .

Somehow Mrinalini looks like of manav age to me, she is elder to Anki may be thats y i see it so much.Further i sud stop looking at their appearance and just watch the storyline like how i watched poorvi and Archu,

when will the boys show up. 

Archu is back to her cotton sarees, may be Anki's selection again. Anki got a great taste. 
I just love the cotton sarees that she wears now and also the one 's she used to wear before. 

I caught up with ZRA promo of ushaji's danceOuch. No offence, but y does she always do acts which doesnt suit her age. Ouch

Zee tv is showing alot of Manav-Archu promos i mean Hiten-Anki promos saying they are gonna dance together. LOL

Edited by Ankifan - 16 December 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapptecvishshootingstar27Tanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
And I am still stuck on their photoshoot pictures! 

Edited by gremlin. - 16 December 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyptecvishstefanandreshootingstar27suansushkita10SunoNa...Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Me still stuck on their photoshoot pictures! 
Jizz i just checked that out, Specially the third pic is just wowDay Dreaming I love their pics naturally than giving some photo shoot stills. 

Even their answers are so  genuine. Totally complementing each otherLOL

After a long time we gt something to c of sushita, warna Zee is busy with the publicity of present ArManSleepy

Edited by Ankifan - 16 December 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishsushkita10gremlin.suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

And I am still stuck on their photoshoot pictures! 

Not you alone Jia.
When can we expect some avis from these pictures?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.Tanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@ Divya: Oh yeah thats the one...my absolute favourite..rest I didn't connect to much..but that one is just *sigh* Day Dreaming 
Aur current ArMan gaya teil lene! Stern Smile

@SD: buhaha, What else you think I am doing right now SD? ROFL You caught me, I was just trying to make a sigg out of that one favorite picture of mine LOL and Only I know how much I hate making siggs..only these two can make me do stuff I hate.  LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 16 December 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27stefanandresushkita10suanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
My favourite  line of the interview is ' I like torturing him with my tantrums ' ...ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishsushkita10gremlin.

Go to top