Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poas

tanya👍🏼rite bt tanya i cant control myself to comment here that  CV will must show archu trying to explain manav how much she still love himand kitni yaad kya 18saal  ma hamasha apko archana rehe aap chaha aur naha ma apko pyaar karti hu this is what i disgust with CV.y not they show a woman can b strong and has self respect to show a man u leave me so what i can live myself👏

Poppy , I also am just not at all interested in the love story any more now ..I used to watch this show for the love story but not any more .What  love story is this where two people  have left each othr for 18 years ...Nonsense ...

I  only am interested in the growth of Archana's character ..I don't mind her remembering  the happy times with Manav but she must not go begging him for love ..I will  HATE that ..absolutely  hate it ...

Please Cvs , show a woman ( even if she was foolish or made mistakes or whatever ) to rise above in life .Stop blaming herself all the time and learn to be happy with whatever little she has achieved on her own ..Let her find interesting hobbies and  such other things to fill her life .Let her find her wealth and peace  of mind in education ...Please show  a strong woman instead of showing how she is still trying to apologise for unintentionaly made mistakes ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, guys , off to bed ..

we must keep hoping that the writers of  this show might just do what we are asking  for , chances are low though 😒