Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 (Page 10)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am also liking Poorvi .I like Teju's character but the actor who is playing Teju is really old looking ..Ovi and Poorvi can just pass as youngish but Teju looks to be way too old to be Hiten's daughter .Hiten looks like her brother who is just a few years older than her ...

It is funny when he calls her beta .So can you imagine how it will look when Teju will stand next to Archana ..I wish they had looked around a little more for the right actor to play such an important character .

Agree with you about Teju di. I too like Teju's character after Poorvi but think she looks more like Manav's second wife than daughter LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamsushkita10Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I definitely appreciate all the effort he is putting in this role .Today I saw bits of Zee rishte award and was happy to see his Pavitra Rishta team cheering him and making him feel welcome as part of the cast ..

It's a very tough task that he has undertaken and he is a good actor .I am sure even Sushant is encouraging him not to be worried and just do his best ...

But I feel bad for Hiten every time Teju calls him  baba ...LOL, it's ridiculous .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamsushkita10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Omana , I would most probably take part in the secret santa game ...Just need to check out the details ..

Saw Dirty Pictures ...really good movie .Vidya should get an award for  this ...

Going back to the show .I am hopeful to see Teju's character .In the begining she will  hate  Archana and would not want anything to do with her butTeju is much more clued in about what is going around her and once if she smells a rat and feels that somethng else happeend than what was told to them about their mother , then she would definitely go to the bottom of the whole situation and find out as to what happened that night ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 December 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

I am also liking Poorvi .I like Teju's character but the actor who is playing Teju is really old looking ..Ovi and Poorvi can just pass as youngish but Teju looks to be way too old to be Hiten's daughter .Hiten looks like her brother who is just a few years older than her ...

It is funny when he calls her beta .So can you imagine how it will look when Teju will stand next to Archana ..I wish they had looked around a little more for the right actor to play such an important character .

Agree with you about Teju di. I too like Teju's character after Poorvi but think she looks more like Manav's second wife than daughter LOL
Manav's second wife ShockedShockedLOL...

Edited by LovePRSoham - 18 December 2011 at 6:59pm

shootingstar27

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
You know rachu , it is strange bu tI want her daughters to find out about the night when manav left for Canada and how savita came and said that Archana did not come even after getting  the tickets ..

Much more than Manav I want her daughters to find out , to be honest ,I don't really care that much about Manav finding out now  but her daughters must know the truth ...

I think after letting go of her daughters and doing what Manav told her to do ( do not come near my  girls , plus she thinks that he wanted a proper divorce ) I think she has  done her time , paid for whatever wrong she did ..I think she has paid much much more than she deserved ...

But she still owes her daughters  an explanation , those girls were young , they did not know  what was going on ...She owes it to  them to know why she did what she did ...
But she owes only them to know ...Other than  her daughters and Sachu , she does not owe anyone any explanations ...

Then it is up to these kids if they want to forgive her or not  and Archana wil lhave to accpet their decision ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 December 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27LovePRSoham

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Omana , I would most probably take part in the secret santa game ...Just need to check out the details .. yay Big smile

Saw Dirty Pictures ...really good movie .Vidya should get an award for  this ... yeah, Ekta certainly did the perfect casting in this case. 

Going back to the show .I am hopeful to see Teju's character .In the begining she will  hate  Archana and would not want anything to do with her butTeju is much more clued in about what is going around her and once if she smells a rat and feels that somethng else happeend than what was told to them about their mother , then she would definitely go to the bottom of the whole situation and find out as to what happened that night ...

That is what I feel too.She seems like the right person to put Savita in her place.She is reminding me of earlier Varsha, the protective, loving and strong girl who fought for her sister and doesn't take crap from anyone. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 18 December 2011 at 7:11pm

LovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I would love to see her daughters trying to know the truth esp Teju as Ovi is too involved in herself Ouch.
Archana sure needs to give an explaination to these kids... I dont mind these kids hating her till she gives them the explaination about that night...
Poor kids know only half truth mixed with poison by Savita Aai...

shootingstar27Tanyaz

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

I would love to see her daughters trying to know the truth esp Teju as Ovi is too involved in herself Ouch.
Archana sure needs to give an explaination to these kids... I dont mind these kids hating her till she gives them the explaination about that night...
Poor kids know only half truth mixed with poison by Savita Aai...

Not half truth Rachu,they only know lies that Savita has been feeding tehm over the years. 

LovePRSoham

Go to top