Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya Di,
Atleast this time archu should have learnt about manju and keep a distance.
Atleast she has to protect and save  Poorvi in a practical real sense.
For that she has to protect herself  first from people like manju...

Though manju had talked cruelly or harsh, yes they are bitter truths sadly, so archu has to do something about it.
Yes felt sad for archu in a corner hearing that she had gone through insults and hear such words...And how manju would talk I can imagine though I have not seen the epi yet...
But yes it was the bitter truth  though it would had been told in a cruel way...

So even I want archu to end up in her happy family which includes poorvi too to shut manju's mouth...
I would love to see archu as a loving mom to ovi, Teju and poorvi...
And she  will surely get back with Manav...But this time I want it to sustain for a long long time...So i wish her to learn her mistakes and change the way of handling her things. Both had their faults but the major being on archu's side this time for the separation...
so I wish the resurrection from this side first...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with everything you have said Umi,  only one thing ...I think the problem mainly happened because of savita and not because of Manav or Archaan  i nthe end ..Despite of everythign , Manav still wanted to take her to  Canada and Archana wanted to go so badly but savita got her way ...

But that's my opinion...other than that , I agree with you ..

You know Umi, this is a fictional show and get ready for many many  more problems to come ..They will not get back together that easily this time ...๐Ÿ˜†

I have a feeling that Ovi is in love with Arjun who might go to India and fall in love with Poorvi ...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Just now saw the epi's first part...

Oh reading tho fine...Manju's harsh words to read was fine as she stated painful facts.
But seeing , though it was fact only couldn't see it...Came too harsh...

That too when she said to archu you would live all alone, you alone ,even poorvi will go,
EK Dum akheli ๐Ÿ˜”... Feel sad for archu there ...๐Ÿ˜”
To see it, find it difficult...

@Tanya Di :
Agree with you di... Daily serial needs problems...But problems can be realistic di...
Just for the sake of problems should be there, there should not be problems planted
just like they did in chawl issue and those boring  unrealistic issues or scenarios followed...

They can gradually show the bond developing between that family also in a interesting manner...
In that process there can be misunderstanding, emotional outbursts and a collection of emotions, turmoils... which will make us glued to it, but not artificial problems planted in or the stupid emotional tamashas and dramas...

Even in this bond or love development they can show much more and finally end it with the happy family and patch up...

Agree with you that Savita was the final reason and I dont like her from spoiling sachu phase only...She turned villain just for the sake of being villain ,just like the problems placed...

But then ,she was the final straw...so only I felt, if only ARMAN had stopped it in before phase only, had handled better, had taken care of their mistakes,  had talked directly then this wouldn't have happened...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Agree with you that Savita was the final reason and I dont like her from spoiling sachu phase only...She turned villain just for the sake of being villain ,just like the problems placed...

But then ,she was the final straw...so only I felt, if only ARMAN had stopped it in before phase only, had handled better, had talked directly then this wouldn't have happened...

Very true .
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely loved my Archu today๐Ÿค— . Im so loving the scenes of Poorvi and Archana. They share a great bond . When i was watching today's scene i totally forgot about their physical appearance i mean i always cribbed that they look like sister's , but today i was just hooked to their convo. 
Archu is broken inside, she has suppressed all her grief inside. ๐Ÿ˜ญ alone she wud go zombie if poorvi was not their๐Ÿ˜ญ
Im really happy to see her work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and get love atleast from an orphan. She needs to have someone atleast as her emotional support. Probably its because of just Poorvi that Archu could live all these days. She tried to see all her kids in Poorvi, she tried to give education to Poorvi which she could never get(thanks to sulo๐Ÿ˜ก). 
I love the mother daughter duo scenes and their bonding๐Ÿค—  

Archu sees her children in poorvi. She hasnt forgot her kids ,manav, im sure she still has the same respect and love for Mother India as well,but savita just doesnt deserve Archu's love. 

Im not surprised or angry at manju, this is how manju has been always. I dnt even consider Manju as vamp these days as i have put savita and sulochana in the highest pedestal of evil clan. None can beat savita in evilness. I dislike sulochana equally.
I really hope the kids who are brought up by Mother India haven got her bad traits as well.
They should have got the qualities of Manav and Archu who are very good at heart though foolish most of the times. 

Manav has been a very good dad to his kids๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Liked the way how Ovi reminds him of Archana .

Somehow Mrinalini looks like of manav age to me, she is elder to Anki may be thats y i see it so much.Further i sud stop looking at their appearance and just watch the storyline like how i watched poorvi and Archu,

when will the boys show up. 

Archu is back to her cotton sarees, may be Anki's selection again. Anki got a great taste. 
I just love the cotton sarees that she wears now and also the one 's she used to wear before. 

I caught up with ZRA promo of ushaji's dance. No offence, but y does she always do acts which doesnt suit her age. 

Zee tv is showing alot of Manav-Archu promos i mean Hiten-Anki promos saying they are gonna dance together. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And I am still stuck on their photoshoot pictures!  Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Me still stuck on their photoshoot pictures! 

Jizz i just checked that out, Specially the third pic is just wow๐Ÿ˜ I love their pics naturally than giving some photo shoot stills. 

Even their answers are so  genuine. Totally complementing each other๐Ÿ˜†

After a long time we gt something to c of sushita, warna Zee is busy with the publicity of present ArMan๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gremlin.

And I am still stuck on their photoshoot pictures! 

Not you alone Jia.
When can we expect some avis from these pictures?๐Ÿ˜Š
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Divya: Oh yeah thats the one...my absolute favourite..rest I didn't connect to much..but that one is just *sigh* ๐Ÿ˜ 
Aur current ArMan gaya teil lene! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@SD: buhaha, What else you think I am doing right now SD? ๐Ÿคฃ You caught me, I was just trying to make a sigg out of that one favorite picture of mine ๐Ÿ˜† and Only I know how much I hate making siggs..only these two can make me do stuff I hate.  ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
My favourite  line of the interview is ' I like torturing him with my tantrums ' ...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ