Posted: 12 years ago
Gandhis are doubting Mona and I feel Mona is too much behind sirji thesedays. I think she should let Ambaji and Kalpesh know as Vimmi know that she is planning to throw a party and should keep surprise for Anukalp only. I think Anu and family will feel little too much for the party and the car and will take it other way as Mona is now earning very nice so tried to did big things etc. etc.  RMJ has not pick up well even after Adi entry. Not sure what they are actually in planning to do with Adi and what's the secrect behind Ketki-Adi because Ambaji seems to does not know anything either but ketkimasi is hiding something. I think Gandhis along with ketkimasi will see Adi at the Mona-Anu's anniversary party. I hope she does not go behind sirji sirji at the party but stay and focus on Anu only. Just my thought. What you thinks..
I agree,but i tink eventualy every1 wil cum to knw,1 week hai na-today sejal cme to knw.
oh really? what did she came to know?
Originally posted by Megha2011

oh really? what did she came to know?
about the suprise she planned for anu,masterji told her and mon atook a promise from sejal not to tell any1 about it,but i feel eventually every1 will cum to know
oh that's good so then they will surprise meeting Mona sirji at party and ambaji will question Ketkimasi about her shock, change of exprission, and fear at party. Hope ketkimasi tell her everything so we can know the truth too.Edited by Megha2011 - 12 years ago
Mona's planning for buying a new car as a surprise gift is just too much..come on to make ur partner happy u don't need to give expensive gift..even small things can do wonder..Mona loves Anukalp but she doesn't understand him..doing all these she is making him unhappy only..and car is a big thing..they could have planned for a new car together..that wd have been even nicer..
Agree with you, sadhnaragini.  She herself not know much about car and why to take help from sirji should just wait and go with anukalp to decide the car or can ask karan or her father as they're just right there else should have gift him something else
I agree with you guys...if my spouse wants to buy me car i would be more happier if we discuss it together and go buy it together...i want the car that we pick together and not one that he picks with his boss and another girls preference...the first time they bought a car it was so nice because they all were discussing it...i honestly think mona is old enough to understand these things...of course mona has good intentions but she has to think about everybody else or just anu and whether he will be happy or not...there is no need to involved a stranger in decision or the planning...I dont normally like ketki massi but one thing she did say right today that mona has known sirji for only a few days and she has already rented her moms house for him...they didnt even do a background check on the guy and then she spends the whole day in his room alone...it is ok if they are in office but this is his bedroom like they could do their work in the living room on the dining table...it is just not appropriate to be alone in his bedroom...and not even about being inappropriate but what if aditya had bad intentions or something...and she should have told anu that she made her  boss stay at her moms...i dont know how far cvs are gonna go to show us aditya and mona together and as a jodi...
to much sirji nowadays as if she want to make viewers feel she's more comfortable with aditya.
Originally posted by sadhnaragini

Mona's planning for buying a new car as a surprise gift is just too much..come on to make ur partner happy u don't need to give expensive gift..even small things can do wonder..Mona loves Anukalp but she doesn't understand him..doing all these she is making him unhappy only..and car is a big thing..they could have planned for a new car together..that wd have been even nicer..

i think mona is presenting car bcoz anukalps dream is to buy car. when he 1st buy a car then he said that my aim is to buy a car but due to some reason he gave it to hetal. thats why mona is buying a car.