Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Need to keep the Brother-Sister relationship aside

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that we see that Anjali is getting both emotional and angry (which is a rare combination😆), I don't want to think that ASR will open his mouth and Boom! He is taken aback how much his Di is worried and thinks that he should forget about himself because La's exit is gonna make the family depressed.

Really don't want to see that, bad for him, bad for La and bad for US

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
la-asr engagement would never happen.the starplus article confirmed it.sana has also said that she would leave.so i don't think la-asr engagement gonna occur.if because of anjali it is going to occur,i would surely stop watching and would return when there is sweet arhi moments.
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if that is happening, then it is the end of IPK for me..
cant take that track after all these tamasha and the crappy IPK week.. 
This Anjali now, she has all her braincells dried up What happend to that Anjali whom we watched in the initial epis. She was so atuned to ASR feelings. She was bang on and pointed it to him. She is one starved lady. Go eat some thing lady!!! Get some oxygen and harvest your brain cells once again. Your tears are making us mad and your antics less said the better.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree dear what bagging me the most is what actually is the twist i am to scared to think about it they all said Barun, Sanaya even daljit on their interview there will b a twist hope it is about arhi coming closer i don't want arnav to back down from breaking the engagement pls cvs ! pls frnds share what u might think will happen!😕