Indian Idol 6

worst ever!!!!

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i started watching today's video and seriously i couldn't bear the pain to watch it more than 15 mins. the level has gone down the drain. one of the worst episodes ever on II. II-3 future is so bleak.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensation87 thumbnail
The level of II-2 went down the moment Amey was out!
sonucrazy thumbnail
very true......this trend started from the day we lost Panna and since then, the II standard is going down and down 😭
natsm thumbnail
ya thrs no competition left. im sure evn karu doesnt feel tat competitve spirit anymore.
Edited by natsm - 18 years ago
smartalec21 thumbnail
yeh to hona hi tha....after amey's exit
😆
meghavi thumbnail
lolz..thanks for posting Anju! Now, im reassured that I can go to sleep and not watch it lolz.

Like, ..I was already planning not to watch it today or tomo, but ..u just reassured me! lolz. Thanks! 😃
craZEEinlove thumbnail
thees concerts r just to rockk the crowdd i don think they have to sing good..thers just too many ppl screamin so it might b hard for them to hear themselves thats y they din sing that good.. but for mee they wer ok
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think tonight i will watch karunya's part alone....
there is nothing interesting in these stage shows.
lucky06 thumbnail
Maybe because you don't like karunya's singing. I will keep watching the show just for him. The Cool southie is going to rock.

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lucky06

Maybe because you don't like karunya's singing. I will keep watching the show just for him. The Cool southie is going to rock.

Yup he sure is!!