Frequent Posters

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

u dint like the epi? 😲
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG what was that 😲? SOO BEAUTIFUL! I cant believe what I just read, its really soo beautiful 😭👏 !! What a lovely moment between Dutta and Nakku! Now I want a hubby like Dutta...RIGHT NOW!! That was one of the most beautiful and touching scenes in LTL till now 👏👍🏼!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnx 4 the update

finally the moment arrived wer dutta was able 2 feel his baby's movement.. i hav no words 2 express hw much i loved the scene in this update...evry bit of emotion was spot on... i wud hav loved 2 c MV and MR enact these scenes out on screen bt nevertheless im so glad tht we can read it as we wud hav wntd it 2 b

gr8 2 c a light moment between BM 2...we've neva seen thm romance 1 another...

kala kala kala she is falling 4 her own trap...bet u she wil b happy thinking she has trapped dutta bt little does she knw tht the ppl tht r by her side r actually using her 2 plot against dutta n wudnt think twice b4 deceiving her...i think she needs tht deception from her so called m8s in this business 2 realise wt a FAILURE she is
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely episode BB...a beautiful moment for Tasha to feel their child. Dutta's enemies better watch out..his Patil jr does know how to kick solidly.