Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs! Khushi deserves a better man ... - Page 8

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Mitrashakti..I have read good things about Gurmeet(maan) and I hope he enters IPKKND as Khushi's bf. ASR has been extremely rude to her and this cannot go on for ever.
 [/QUOTE]

I don't get this πŸ˜• If Gurmeet is all good, then the character will also be good ? 

Assuming fictional characters to be real and vice versa !

So that is the underlying problem for which treatment is needed ASAP !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitrashakti

I do want Khushi to have that option...I have read good things about Gurmeet(maan) and I hope he enters IPKKND as Khushi's bf. ASR has been extremely rude to her and this cannot go on for ever.

My friends and I are working towards that...the funny fact is that ASR has not even come to terms about it extremely rude and hurtful behavior... not to mention his manhandling. Either way something positive with Khushi should happen. The guys in her life so far always have relationships with other women. Have so much baggage.

Have you ever seen Geet, Maan was same as ASR, he changed slowly after he met Geet. just like what ASR is going thru now. Please do not just write about things that you don't know. Just stick to bashing ASR. Also Gurmeet and Sanaya look like brother and sister to many of us. Their chemistry will be a failure. Gurmeet looks good with Drashti and Sanaya looks good with Barun.
I think you should  work for the channel and make a show to your liking and audience will decide how well it does.

Just like you are asking for new guy for Khushi, Infofan one of our member has suggested a new girl for ASR, coz Lavanya is leaving and Khushi is not that classy.  I am going to support her.

Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
I vote for Diganth as temporary love interest for Khushi..

who later falls for La...
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Arnav will repent for making Khushi stand in the rain ,

Khushi will make him stand in the rain for whole night and that too on one foot .

Khush??πŸ˜ƒ

Hey dear..I loved reading your replies to this post...πŸ˜†.. Bechara ASR.. why ppl are always bashing him up...but reading it your response..I hv started taking all this very lightly..thanks..πŸ˜‰ .. Waise just to add up to that rain scene ppl shud nt forget dat he saved her too frm car..and he also stood in rain like her.. and aftr dat when he goes in his car..he just gets out and says First time he thinks he is wrong... Just reminding .. I am very protective for my ASR😳
sunaina02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Hey dear..I loved reading your replies to this post...πŸ˜†.. Bechara ASR.. why ppl are always bashing him up...but reading it your response..I hv started taking all this very lightly..thanks..πŸ˜‰ .. Waise just to add up to that rain scene ppl shud nt forget dat he saved her too frm car..and he also stood in rain like her.. and aftr dat when he goes in his car..he just gets out and says First time he thinks he is wrong... Just reminding .. I am very protective for my ASR😳

These threads are supposed to be taken lightly if you dont want to go insane . I classify these threads as virtual torture. Want to be member of IPPND forum , have to bear with this virtual torture and gulp it with some giggles and laughter .

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

i think the new guy who will fall in love with khushi first later he should fall in love with anjali, not LA. bcoz anjali deserve true love..now LA is in london. she has her parents. and i dont think ASR deceive her. but anjali is married and shaym deceives her so badly...

so khushi's love interest later should fall in love with anjali

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bro calm down.. Its a show.. It ain't reality. Even if it was I would die to be treated the way Khushi is by Arniepoo☺️ But hey, you can always open an FF to suit your requirements for the story πŸ˜ƒ
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

I do want Khushi to have that option...I have read good things about Gurmeet(maan) and I hope he enters IPKKND as Khushi's bf. ASR has been extremely rude to her and this cannot go on for ever.

My friends and I are working towards that...the funny fact is that ASR has not even come to terms about it extremely rude and hurtful behavior... not to mention his manhandling. Either way something positive with Khushi should happen. The guys in her life so far always have relationships with other women. Have so much baggage.

So, the Italian connections still exist huh? Awesome. So instead of Rabba Ve, we can now look forward to the theme song from The Godfather during ArHi eyelocks?  πŸ˜† 
fazzy-wazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

...than someone brooding over his ex. His concern for Lavanya is the first sign that he will not be by Khushi's side ever. Khushi looked liked a barbie doll today... he didn't even notice. So much love...!!

so your idea of love is ASR going gaa gaa over Khushi's 'barbie doll' looks...

dayum that's just so deep you know *wipes tears*

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What is going on here? So much of forum rule breaking, I've repeated myself several of times READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING.

Members have turned this thread to a messy thread and a thread where nothing but unhealthy discussions are taking place. This  thread is full of personal remarks/attacks/bashing/instigating posts and is a mess.

This is an open forum, EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO POST THEIR POV but in a sensible manner, which means having sensible discussions.

I need to review this thread.

Closed.