Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! Khushi deserves a better man ... (Page 6)

an33sha Senior Member
an33sha
an33sha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by an33sha

OMG!!!!! ppl you all will just have to stop commenting on this lady's post!! all she wants n needs an attention..shes just a attention sicker and she is getting it on here fully.. she just post a post  agaisnt ASR and she knew ppl will just jump on it  and she just enjoy enjoy reading all da reply she gets on her post and just simply enjoy behind da monitor!! anumita sarkar's posts never make any sense and it just needs to be unread and untouched ..leave her own dont give her importance and then see she will stop posting when she dsnt get any respond!!! its just a silly post khushi  needs another man not ASR ...HAHA

Actually I find this Mitrashaktis posts addictive and funny . My fingers just start to tickle whenever I read her posts . LOL
She is as irresistible as ASR. Wink
you are right loli think shes obsessed with ASR's character and mixing it with reality not thinking its just a fictional charcter  maybe she thinks shes khushi and shes only asking what she wants not what khushi wants..lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Atiya-anjaani07vasirajuSunoNa...sunaina02

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Fariness cream ads have been proven wrong by ASR.

A girl wearing a pink outfit looking like a barbie has no effect on handsome dudes.

Shocked False advertising!  Let's get a lawyer.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy-Atiya-Arielvasirajushena07asha...anjaani07chammak_challoInfofanincandescentSunoNa...Imzipinky_blueskiesnyxxsunaina02

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I f you are in that state of guilt then it's natural that you will not notice anything else around you so Arnav's reaction was justifiable today.Khushi did look really beautiful today and Arnav knows that whether she's dolled up or not...Arnav is the only man for Khushi and khushi's heart only beats for him and vice versa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07riti4u

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
My thread explaining ASR/KKG today. I hope you can read it, and it halts your concerns. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2422419

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-anjaani07vasirajuKeshriyaSunoNa...incandescent

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

OMG!! Can you please grow up?!
He's just broken someone's heart and dreams and that girl is completely shattered and you expect him to look at Khushi?!
Can't you understand the whole situation?!

If it's not Lavanya, it's Khushi.. or vice versa and the whole blame to Arnav?! 
ASR bashing headlines always attracts attention...see how many replies this thread gotStern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25-Atiya-SunoNa...incandescentpinky_blueskies

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

He is concerned for La because he was at fault. He brought her to RM and later announced his engagement with her. And now one day before the engagement, he breaks up with her. He feels guilty for what he has done. La's heart is broken and she is in tears because of him and he understands that, and hence he shows his concern.

He is still in the guilt of his break-up and he is worried for La. And he has a bigger responsibility of breaking the break-up news to his family. He has all these on his mind and so probably didn't react to Khushi's 'Barbie doll' look..

very nicely put... secondly look at la as a person n not just a character.. her mistake was falling for sum1 who didnt love her... doesnt she deserve his concern? she didnt even blame him as many would have and that makes it worse and she is still putting his happiness before her n he respects that. he knws after all she is a gal whose engagement is broken.. the way she has handled the situation so maturely.. i think she has earned his concern...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephyanjaani07SublimeSanayariti4u

Yummymummy IF-Dazzler
Yummymummy
Yummymummy

IF Crorepati

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yes there are better men out there in the world but she is still falling for Arnav I guess this is what chemistry is all about. very important for a relationship. It is Khushi's decision to make. I see a constant theme in your posts. I guess you are enjoying the response you get.

COI: Personally i could never fall for a guy like Arnav but we are all not alike. World is not black and white but a lot of grey here.
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an33sha

OMG!!!!! ppl you all will just have to stop commenting on this lady's post!! all she wants n needs an attention..shes just an attention sicker and she is getting it on here fully.. she just post a post  against ASR and she knws ppl will just jump on it  and she just enjoy enjoy reading all da reply she gets on her post and just simply enjoy behind da monitor!! anumita sarkar's posts never make any sense and it just needs to be unread and untouched ..leave on her own dont give her importance and then see she will stop posting when she dsnt get any respond!!! its just a silly post khushi  needs another man not ASR ...HAHA
exactly my pov aswell..everyday after her ASR bashing post she gets lots of replies...thats her intention.

Go to top