India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Not so bad after all!

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I find many people just bashing today's episode. Im totally agreeing with all you guys that the last few episodes including today's was quite boring and dint have much of ARHI Ouch. But its a mega serial and you cant always expect all episodes to be a dhamakka one! 
Well at this point of time they are just concentrating on LA's exit. And we know that lavanya is gonna exit and these will be her last few appearances Unhappy. And even at this point of time we should not expect arnav drool over khushi (Well i thought he would drool and go all rabba ve LOL) But practically i thought today arnav's reaction was not bad. I mean if he had drooled over khushi, god knows how many people in the forum would have bashed towards arnav's behaviors saying that his ex gf is going to leave the country and him and he is not even having the humanity to be with her till she leaves and drools over khushi. Shocked 
So according to me i dint find it as a crime for arnav not being mesmerized in khushi's beauty. Well anyway of course he is gonna stare at her till his eyes pop out while she is dancing. So we will wait till monday.
Many people have already started to take decisions of quitting the show. Well im not having the thought of quitting even subconsciously. I just Love  IPKKND and i always will. The little thing we need is PATIENCE! 
Monday please be nice to us with lot of arhi scenes.
Hoping for good episodes next week. Rest is all in the hands of the CVs.

Edited by GayuArnav - 16 December 2011 at 8:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

brishty.15Jordinpunjabi_gyal08meghnasaanu23zonera1nature-loverBarunshellbfunofbb123--Sobi--fan145meerabnawaal14Peace67honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
truly said...and tfs for such a thoughtful post...
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
epi wasnt bad but for us its boringgg 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnav

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

truly said...and tfs for such a thoughtful post...

Always welcome! We will wait for the next week and lets see how that goes. 

PS : I seriously need more arhi scenes Day Dreaming
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Its true. We have to be patient. Daily soaps will always have these filler episodes.

I'm guessing Arnav will be gaga over her dancing etc. when it comes up, so am willing to wait. They could have shown him opening the gift though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnav

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

epi wasnt bad but for us its boringgg 

Yeah it was boring and i totally agree to that. But we will expect for a better next week. And sanaya and daljeet have said that there are gonna be a lot of twists. For all those twists there has to be a base right? So i guess these episodes are making their way for that BIG twist!
bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
aww so sweet of u dear u actualy right it wouldn't have looked right if he was to b shown drooling and not care towards la anyway as u said i don't mind if they show next week a good dosage of arhi and la arnav engagement should still b off i'll b fineTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fanGayuArnav

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index