Pakistani Serials

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Jalpari GEO TV full drama review - TVKahani (Page 2)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taify

well, what do you think, Sarmad's direction is better in which of the two serials? Jalpari or Husmafar?

I think both dramas have been directed very well. 

The only reason why I attempted to see Jalpari was because I found out that Sarmad directed it. I think both the dramas are different and hence you have to see Sarmad's direction differently too.

I feel Jalpari has far more superior actors than that of Humsafar's. Just take the main lead Neelum from Jalpari and Mahira from Humsafar..Neelum is a way better actress than Mahira and she's fairly new herself. In my opinion, the strongest actor in Humsafar has always been Fawad..and I've said this a million times before. Everyone else isn't all that great when it comes to acting...whereas in Jalpari, almost all the actors are very good actors. So, I feel Sarmad probably didn't have to work as hard with Jalpari because many of them are pretty good at what they do to begin with. However, I feel he had to work more in bringing out the best in every single actor in Humsafar, & like I said..besides Fawad everyone else is mediocre with their acting skills..and everything that they have done thus far in the serial has a lot to do with Sarmad. . Therefore, I'd say his direction in Humsafar is more commendable but he's done a great job in both. I'd also like to make a point that Jalpari, I feel..has a stronger storyline than Humsafar. 

Go to top