Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Sunny is a persona non grata in the house. A lot of people here on the forum dislike her because she is a po*n star.

So think about it, how many Indian women would actually be comfortable with their husbands fraternizing with a po*n star?

Even if they are Ok with friendly interactions, dancing in tasks, how many women would actually be comfortable with their husbands touching and lifting a po*n star?

Amar maybe a celebrity, his wife probably is well aware of the expectations of Big Boss. Both maybe comfortable in their relationship and share trust. However, I don't think Amar realizes that despite that his family, especially wife may be bothered and not very keen on him lifting and dancing with Sunny. If she represents a slice of Indian population that is on the forum here, she probably is civil towards Sunny on the surface but actually quite incensed by the fact that she is a po*n star. I don't think Sunny blew the issue out of proportion or called Amar cheap. When she confronted him she stated it was definitely not weird. She never said she was uncomfortable. Her entire explanation was that he should be conscious of his wife and stature as a family man. Now why is that wrong of Sunny, when she is the one being mindful of the sentiments of an Indian wife ' something Amar ought to have thought of rather than her.

you forgot she has seen him romancing hundreds of girls on screen,lift them,dance with them and muchmore..star wives are used to such things,they aren't your normal housewife getting offended at such acts..if she had issues she wouldn't have let him work in this field.And he has said many times that his wife trusts him completely and he had told his wife that sometimes he will do some masti with girls on show and not to take it seriously.If they have a understanding with each other who is sunny to lecture him??And its not like amar doesn't let his wife have her freedom,she looked quiet open minded and urban to me..so he gives his wife her space too.Nobody has a right to poke their nose in a couples personal choices,sunny though meant it well should have kept her advice to herself..just like sunny wouldn't like amar to lecture her on her po*n career,she shouldn't lecture him on his marital issues.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: wicked gal

and regarding sunny thinking about his wife,his wife must be used to seeing him onscreen touching a million girls,what if sunny is offered a movie opposite him??she is not a average conservative housewife,she is starwife so this theory of her getting offended at his act doesn't hold weight.

Do you mean to say celebrity wives are not ordinary women? That they never feel jealous or possessive? That they never feel hurt or upset? That they never have boundaries and expectations? Just because they married a celebrity and are OK with many things that come with the package does not mean that they don't ever feel the emotional burdens. Just because a celebrity gets paid to be in situations does not mean that they ought not to forget that their families may have sentiments.

Could his wife have been perfectly fine with it. Sure! Maybe she has no problem with po*n stars or her husband interacting with them. But how does that make it wrong for Sunny to tell Amar to keep his family in mind when doing tasks?

LOL! I find it amusing that the people who scream and shout that Sunny is some sort of wh**e and should not even be on the show are the same people who think that Amar's wife should find Sunny fine and dandy. Talk about double standards.

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

because whenever he sees any gorgeous lady around  , he gets besotted by her beauty and think to gather that girl in his arms!

Thought you were amar fan πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

you forgot she has seen him romancing hundreds of girls on screen,lift them,dance with them and muchmore..star wives are used to such things,they aren't your normal housewife getting offended at such acts..if she had issues she wouldn't have let him work in this field.And he has said many times that his wife trusts him completely and he had told his wife that sometimes he will do some masti with girls on show and not to take it seriously.If they have a understanding with each other who is sunny to lecture him??And its not like amar doesn't let his wife have her freedom,she looked quiet open minded and urban to me..so he gives his wife her space too.Nobody has a right to poke their nose in a couples personal choices,sunny though meant it well should have kept her advice to herself..just like sunny wouldn't like amar to lecture her on her po*n career,she shouldn't lecture him on his marital issues.

In my opinion, actors romancing with girls in movies /TV shows is different than romancing in BB. In movies, actors got to do it as a part of their role or script and you have consent of everyone including the actress. and it is fine depending on their understanding with their wives. Bigg boss is a different show and here actors are not performing a role of any character. They are themselves on the show and present a real side of their to the viewers.

Isn't it usual to see celebs break-up their relationships because one of them wasn't loyal and dating someone else?  If they were really fine with their spouses romancing someone else, why would they mind it then ?

Originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

because whenever he sees any gorgeous lady around  , he gets besotted by her beauty and think to gather that girl in his arms!

OFF-TOPIC: Please could you heed a politely worded request?
I guess no harm asking,the worst out come is you will refuse!!
PLEASE change Amar's shirtless picture to one in which he is fully clad! In a burqua would be NICE!!
Thanks.
And before you mention my family,ancestors,dogs & agle saat pushtein-they are all doing fine!!!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

In my opinion, actors romancing with girls in movies /TV shows is different than romancing in BB. In movies, actors got to do it as a part of their role or script and you have consent of everyone including the actress. and it is fine depending on their understanding with their wives. Bigg boss is a different show and here actors are not performing a role of any character. They are themselves on the show and present a real side of their to the viewers.

Isn't it usual to see celebs break-up their relationships because one of them wasn't loyal and dating someone else?  If they were really fine with their spouses romancing someone else, why would they mind it then ?

Even celebrities need to treat their wives like "women" not differently as "celebrity wives".

Reminded me of KSG in JDJ. A lot of people were like if his wife is not saying anything why is everyone else commenting on him and Nicole (including myself). We saw how that went down. I don't think people ought to interfere in marital matters. But Sunny being a woman in the situation has every right (and responsibility) to make a point to avoid being a sore point in a marriage. If Sunny went along with everything Amar did and his wife said something, then everyone will be up in arms against Sunny for causing marital issues.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. πŸ˜†

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agar sunny ko lifting c itna hi problem hai to jab woh uske paas aya tha she could stop him!!!

know what is sunny trying to show? she has a husband who watches this??!!! but still dont to forget she is po*nstar

wicked gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Do you mean to say celebrity wives are not ordinary women? That they never feel jealous or possessive? That they never feel hurt or upset? That they never have boundaries and expectations? Just because they married a celebrity and are OK with many things that come with the package does not mean that they don't ever feel the emotional burdens. Just because a celebrity gets paid to be in situations does not mean that they ought not to forget that their families may have sentiments.

Could his wife have been perfectly fine with it. Sure! Maybe she has no problem with po*n stars or her husband interacting with them. But how does that make it wrong for Sunny to tell Amar to keep his family in mind when doing tasks?

LOL! I find it amusing that the people who scream and shout that Sunny is some sort of wh**e and should not even be on the show are the same people who think that Amar's wife should find Sunny fine and dandy. Talk about double standards.

well amar is the best person to know what his wifes boundaries are,isn't it?how will sunny know?did she live with her?no..so let amar and his wife decide for themselves what they can do and cannot do..and i never said anywhere sunny shouldn't be kept on show as for prostitute part,thats what she is ..its like you shouldn't call a cricketer a cricketer.πŸ˜•she has her rates on her website,what does that make her ?and i spoke about sunny because she said openely that her being a po*nstar is her choice and people shouldn't be judgemental,so why she is being judgemental herself?let amar live his own life his way.
Edited by wicked gal - 12 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God! Now whatever is wrong with Amar lifting Sunny or any one else! DId he take her to bed or what?πŸ˜›

Big Boss had given a situation where people had to dance in rain. While Sid was doing his ghatiya-shirt-less rollovers, Sky doing his zombie steps with Juhi Chachi and later kissing Sunny's hands one by one...Amar actually lifted the standards, literally so, by lifting Sunny. and doing a few romantic jigs!

Even before he lifted her, if you look at the entire Video, his act of holding one saree end of Sunny and holding it at point enough to let that element of Bollywood sensuousness creep in, was creditable.

Amar actually ended up providing some kind of professional touch to a dance where most were merely monkeying around...most notable being Pooja Mishra and Symonds!🀣

Here is the silly video:

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/mazedaar-romantic-rain-dance-episode-74-part-5-3335.html#top
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
wicked gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

well sunny never said that she had a problem with his lifting or his touching as far as i know,she was thinking about what his wife might think..as for his wife,i don't think she will mind,he has said thatt he has told her that sometimes he does harmless masti with girls and she is fine with it and trusts him..here too they are paid to create drama,its not like he has started dating her or is madly in love with her ,he hardly talks to her or shonali or any other girl apart from the task..so why will his wife see one clip and feel like he is cheating on her?he didn't have sex with her or is having candle lit dinners or hiding in a corner whispering sweet nothings in her ears..star couple break up because usually their spouse has cheated or slept with another actress,i don't think anyone has divorced over a small lift.