Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Shweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy on warpath

monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Shweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy on the warpath

TV's newest off-screen enemies make work a whole lot difficult on the sets of their shows

Love lost: Kasautii Zindagi Kay's leading couple Shweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy

Real life is not always as rosy as reel life, what with characters who though deceptively amicable on screen, can barely keep themselves from clawing each others' eyes out off the sets. A couple of our TV actors have already demonstrated this. Take for example Neha Bamb, Iqbal Khan and Amit Tandon, the trio of Kaisi Ye Pyar Hai. Then there's our pinup adversarial couple – Shweta Tiwari and Cezzanne Khan – although one can't really predict the direction of their social weathervane.

However if Tiwari doesn't watch out, she'll soon earn the moniker 'Temperamental Tiwari', as her animosity to Khan has extended to her other co-star on Kasautii Zindagi Kay – Ronit Roy, aka Vrishabh Bajaj.

From what we hear, the two hate each other. Not getting along is putting it mildly. The two are said to wait for the slightest opportunity – including a late arrival on the sets - to yell at each other. This obviously results in high tension on the sets. But if previous incidents were fiery, temperatures reached an all-time high recently when the two were shooting for a Holi sequence. Apparently, Tiwari was miffed with Roy for going overboard with the colours he was throwing at her.

When contacted, Roy was reticent, "No comments," he stated. On persisting, he said, "I don't want to talk about Shweta."

But Tiwari was less tactful. She fumed, "Why don't you ask the person who gives you all the gossip? Why don't you leave us alone? And if you are so interested, please ask Ronit; he is the one who likes to create such stories."

She added, "That I don't get along with Cezzane or Ronit is a known fact. I am not the one to forge friendships on the sets. If someone is good to me, I am good to them. If someone is bad to me, I give it back to them." Now that's better than your on-screen drama, lady!

Wonder how producer Ekta Kapoor is going to deal with these spats between the leading pairs of her shows.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;am p;articleid=32820061049609328200605541468

Edited by monika.goel - 27 March 2006 at 1:59pm

x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
thanx
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
nothing new for sweta thats her daily routine THANKS FOR SHARING Wink
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
my poor ronit yaar this shewta na may be she should think of taking anger management classes
amzi_uk Senior Member
amzi_uk
amzi_uk

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 Sharing

Shweta is so Dead
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
tfs
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Thnx Monica! Ronit and Shweta are looking so great in the pic, thank you mumbai mirror too else I wouldn't have had those pics of them in my collectionEmbarrassed ! ..and geroff the kzk cast's back, churning out old stories to sell your paper!! nutcases!

Really, shweta needs a PR guy to handle her image that's ruined to the core by these gossip articles!!

Mr and Mrs Raghuveera rock Clap !!

Go to top