Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Suniye.. kahiye.. kahiye na??? (Page 4)

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hayye.. Nidhi ji aapki kubhsurti ko dehkar mera dil pigal gaya..ufff..soo hawwt..:) wish i ws der in dat scene.MB ws looking damn gud in tuxedo..even nidhi ws looking @ her saiyaan like a spano ka raja..:) the way ashu spoke his heart out abt hw he feels for nidhi ws truely poet..:)superb! Yaar! DB ko kya zaroorat thi nidhi ki bhare mein poori hi history batadi aur woh kisse sultry sue.holy ****! Cvs you r giving us hard time as you ppl didn't show precap..ab wknd par ashni ke aage ki story ki sapne kaise d

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennett Goldie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Tere mere beech mein Mallu aur Rohan ka aana'.

Ashniacs ke haathon se CVs ka doob jaana!!!!Angry

I swear I'm gonna kill them!!Angry

I can just see what's gonna happen.. Mallu..Angry (oh the wicked, wicked creature, faking an emergency to get on a flight'!!!! Bad, bad girl!!! ) is gonna land up somehow just as AshNi are getting lost in each other!!! F..F'F'S'S..BS.. %%$%$*^&%&^'Censored.. 

Why can't they enjoy a few moments of happiness? i'm just so tired of seeing them in pain!!!! Angry

Back to business'. The SUPERHOT AshNi moments today overshadowed everything else.Embarrassed. But Ranga flirting with Anji was pretty cute.Embarrassed. and his slyly trying to hold her hand'Embarrassed ooohhh!!!! Ranji gonna rock with some hot moments very soon!!Big smile

Par today everything was AshNi!

Ashu: the shy, clumsy attempt to chat up Nidhi,Tongue his obvious pain being away from her,Cry ...beautiful writing...Clapand brilliantly executed by MB,as usual..his reluctance to talk to her first out of nobility and then out of lack of "himmat"!! Cho Chweet!!Embarrassed I loved the way Armaan kept egging him on and he kept shaking his head in embarrassment and shyness!! Awww!!!Embarrassed My heart went flip-flop' I'm totally in love with this man'.. (Trying to hide post from hubby) Tongue

Nidhi: her confusion at him remembering her burger episode and then running away crying,Cry her tears at the pain of loveCry, checking him out int he morning and then rushing up to be by his side and greet him, her nonchalance about the whole dance thing, but still showing up dressed like a bombshellLOL!! Reminded me of a fairy tale.. the beautiful princess shows up at the ball and Prince charming is totally suckeredLOL!!! He has NO CHANCE, babyWink!! He's a goner!!! She looked bootyliciously sexy, HAWT, amazing today!!!Wink

Sultry Sue meeting DB and CS in the market and the whole "rush" to do damage control was just overdoneTongue!! The way she was hopping about like an expectant father outside the OT, I half thought she's rush up to the table while Mallu was cutting up her patient and start off her "Mardology" session! Really this woman is too much!!! I just cannot figure out her motive in all this'Secretly I think she too has the HOTS for Ashu and is hoping that once Mallu lands him, she can also get her claws on him!! LOL

I don't blame her.. the man is just sooo damnably gorgeous!!!  Ye aadmi toh male "apsara"hai.. kisi ki bhi tapasya ko bhang kar sakta hai!!! Blushing

I'm praying Mallu doesn't get a flight.. and if she does it should get hijacked by terrorists and she shd be held hostage!!! AngryWOW!! Great track!! CVS are you reading this? Aur ye Rohan yon beech mein aa raha hai? Really, this is like overkill by the CVs.. they're inviting our collective wrath' hum aap sab CVs ko shraap dete hain ke aapke kalam likhne na paaye aur RS hum sab AshNians ko hire karen!!Angry Aage ka story hum hi likhenge, thank you very much!!!!!Tongue

Coming to the most droolable, delicious, yummy, scrumptious, part of the epi. MB looked sooo handsome (I'm sitting with a thesaurus now), hAWT, huggable, kissable, racy, risqu, spicy, steamy'. Tanu, maine bhi AC laga rakhi hai (*huff* *pant* *drool*) Really this man makes me breathless!!! Asthma ke meds lene padenge abhi!!! Ye toh mujhe maar hi dalega'. haye zaalim!!! Sillyand his suit was sexy too!! Guess Cvs are reading our posts.. he lost the tie and one button was undone!!! Yippee!!!Hug

And the way they checked out each other!! OMG!!! She saw him first and looked at him with so much hunger (I can understand where all her bhook is coming from now!!EmbarrassedTongue).. as if she would gobble him up like chocolate fudge with cherries on top!!!

And he too was smitten, Head Over Heels.. completely ghayal by the BOMB!! that she looked today!!.. Together. they were scorching hOT.. radio-active' waiting to explode and set the screen on FIRE!!!!! Wink

Cannot recall the last time any couple looked so HAWT together!! They just make me go into flames!!! And mind you, they're not even touching yet!! Seriously need to make an advance booking for ICU if that dance thing happens on Mon!!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 16 December 2011 at 9:58am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

i am crying..Cry...the episode was so so heart wrenching..i dont know how MB portrays so deeply????..and Clap..to dialogue writer...so b'fully written about missing effect on Ashu...

MB n Kritz looked made for each other couple...and both looked gorgeous...MB was looking...*faints*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Oh! No. mera pura post rply nahi huwa..Post rply likhne ki limit hai kya? I mean number of letters? Sorry cudnt complete my post wit such. Didnt knw abt it. Tanu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Nidhi was looking like a fairy !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva Goldie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Koi links ya episode caps! Dying to see their outfits Tanu!! Wowww sounds amazing!! Eeekss
yanks28 IF-Addictz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
well the like button hates my guts.Disapprove..so i just wanna say I like all your posts Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index